Chapter 10 Alison

All day at school I thought of Tyler. As much as I would like to ignore my feelings I couldn't because I'm still in....love with him.

      At home I sat on the couch, crossed my legs and looked at my phone for a few minutes or so wondering if I should just call him and see how he's doing. It took all the courage I had to actually dial his number. When I did it kept ringing until he finally picked up saying "hey" in a surprised voice.
   "Hey Tyler, I just...I just wanted to know how you were and if you were ok"
   "Um...ya I'm fine" Then a heard a faint girl voice panicking in the background. I asked him if  something was going on and he said no. But I knew something was up. I said
    "Who's the girl in the background" He just said it was an animal. I couldn't believe he was lying to me again. Then I could hear the voice saying something about Willow Woods. I remember hearing that place somewhere. I thought long and hard until I realized that Tyler told me about Willow Woods where he was attacked by a werewolf. I told Tyler on the phone that I know where he is. But he asked me not to come. Of course I wasn't going to listen to him, I'm quite stubborn that way. So I hung up the phone and pin-pointed Willow Woods on the map on my phone. It gave me directions. So I picked up my jacket, put my boots on and I headed out the door to my car. It was late and I know that Tasha doesn't like me out past 10:00pm, but I couldn't help it. I needed to see if he was okay. Even though we're not together anymore I still care about him. So while driving, I was close to Willow Woods according to my phone's directions. It was starting to get really dark and I realized that I took a wrong turn and now I have no idea where I am. I drove slowly down the road. Squinting to see through the pitch black. Suddenly I came upon a boy. He was standing under a working street light. He was covered in blood from head to toe and was trying to run with a limp. I got out my car and asked him if he was ok. But he just fell to the ground not even able to say one word and that's when I grabbed my jacket out of the car, ran toward him and wrapped him in it. I dragged him to my car and sat him in the seat right beside mine. He was choking on his own blood that he couldn't respond to anything I asked. Of course I was scared. I had no idea what happened to him and I was in shock. Suddenly he looked up at me, his eyes barely open and said LOOK OUT! in a deep voice while pointing to the road in front of us. I was confused, but when I looked at what he was pointing to I started to scream. There was a person with a horrifying face that started walking toward us with a grin. His face was all burnt and his eyes were as dark as the night. I quickly shut my door and locked it. I tried to start my car, but the engine wasn't working. I turned to the boy beside me and he was unconscious. I tried to wake him up, to try to help save us, but he barely moved a muscle. I turned to the door to try to unlock it so I could run but it was stuck and the man came closer toward us until he used his mind to rip open the car door without touching it. First werewolves now magical humans what the hell is going on with the world. He grabbed me, trying to pull me out of the car while I tried to hold onto the seat. But my grip wasn't strong enough. He threw me onto the side of the road and I screamed when I hit the ground, I hurt my leg and I couldn't stand up. I tried to crawl away from him with blood all over my face and hands and with tears running down my face. But I couldn't reach far and he turned my body to face him with his hands and grabbed my neck and started choking me while I was dangling above him with his grip tightened around my neck. I felt my throat closing and I started loosing consciousness and suddenly I saw the boy jump out of the car with a knife in his hand and he stabbed the man from behind as he let go of me screaming in pain. When I hit the ground that's when my eye lids closed completely.