Chapter 13 Tyler

We started cleaning up the house so Tasha doesn't see the mess and suspect something. Once Alison and I were finished we plumped on the couch and I suddenly ask
"How is your aunt able to sleep through all that noise, she must of heard something?"
"No she probably didn't. Tasha is a very deep sleeper. Not even the sound of her alarm clock can wake her up" Alison giggled. I smiled slightly and suddenly my smile turned to a frown. Alison turns to face me and says
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing, it's just that you...could've died today. That man was stronger than me and I could've been unable to save you! What if you-
     "But I didn't. I here. I'm alive, thanks to you. You were there for me when I needed you to be"
     "Alison I-
     "No, don't say anything, just be here with me!" I wrap my arms around her shoulders and pull her close beside me.

The next day I open an eyelid slightly to see Tasha right in front of me with her arms crossed and an irritated look on her face. I immediately remove my arms from Alison's shoulder carefully while Tasha stares at me. I looked embarrassed. I get up off the couch and suddenly Alison wakes up to see Tasha in front of us. Tasha replies
"I can't believe he stayed over Ali!"
      "I hope u too didn't-
     "Of course we didn't aunt Tasha!"
     "Thank god" I slide my hands in my pockets and kept my head hung low, embarrassed how Tasha is looking at me. She walks closer to me and says
     "You better get going home before your family is worried!" I nod my head, grab my sneakers and jacket and walk out the door looking back at Alison one last time.

I unlock the door with my keys and slightly turn the handle trying not to make any noise. When I walk in the apartment I'm in shock. I look around to see glass pieces all scattered on the floor, tables flipped, a broken lamp, my home was trashed!
"Aleena! Aleena!" I screamed out while running around the apartment to find her, until I found her, my foster dad, my two foster brothers, and foster sister lying on the floor of the guest bedroom. I rush to Aleena and shake her body to wake her up, blood is smeared all over her face and neck, same with the rest of my family. I check their necks for a pulse, but no there was nothing. All I could hear is my loud sobs filling the room while I held Aleena's lifeless body in my arms. I suddenly lay her down and stand up, wiping the warm tears from my eyes. Who could've of done this I thought? Who could've slaughtered my family? I drop to my knees again and hold my face in my hands trying to burry myself into the dark red carpet filled with Aleena's blood. Ring! Ring! My phone goes off, I stand up slowly looking at the caller ID, the number is blocked. I pick it up.
"Hello?"
"Tyler Garrett did you like the surprise I left for you at home"
"WHO THE HELL IS THIS!" I scream
"None of your concern, but I will not stop. I'm coming for you Tyler and your precious girlfriend. I'm going to end YOU!" The phone suddenly disconnects. This person whoever they are killed my family and now... I need to kill them.