23.

Hemmings,

New years eve, well more like new years day. I went to Michael and Skye's house for a party, the kids played with a few other kids who were there and they made it to midnight. I was struggling to make it but coffee did the trick.

I was talking to one of Ashton's drunken friends, he was nice and single from what I can gather. He knew I was the carer of 2 kids and he didn't run. I wore a dress for once, I went out and bought it. Noah and Charlotte helped me pick it out.

It was light blue, sat just above my knees. It wasn't tight it flowed and I felt comfortable. He told me I was beautiful, I could smell the alcohol on his breath but he told me I was beautiful. He didn't hit on me which I appreciated.

I know I am enough, I may not be enough for you but I will be enough for someone. I want someone to love me for me like you did before you left, Noah is 4 in a few months and he asked me to bring his daddy home.

I don't want to break his little heart, the boys have go him a heap of toys and I got him a bike which im still paying off and it's at Calum and Ashton place for now. Charlotte already has one from your grandparents and he looks so sad when she rides it and he only has his scooter.

I am planning a big day for him since it's a Saturday, I know everyone will come over in the morning for breakfast and to open his presents and shit like that. I'll get to cuddle Matt, Skye and Mikes little boy.

I'm thinking of taking them to the zoo or the park maybe even the beach, wherever he wants to go. I want to make the day special for him since I can't make you come home.

The kids need a father figure and if you can't give then that I will find someone else, who won't leave in the middle of the night and will help me with day to day task with the kids.

I don't know what else I can do or what else I can say to you.

Have a good day Luke, enjoy the new year wherever you may be.

I love you

Jasmine xoxo

-

Heyo

Finally an update Yay
I'm still struggling with writing chapters hopefully the next book will be better and have more excitement in it.

Much love

~ Jodie x