h a n a

NO THIS IS NOT A VMIN / BOYXBOY FF. I WROTE THAT BCZ I USED V AND JIMIN AS THE MAIN CHARACTERS HERE SO I WAS TOO LAZY TO WRITE BOTH OF THEIR NAMES. I'VE MENTIONED THIS AT THE DESCRIPTION OF THE BOOK FOR A REASON. PLS EXIT NOW IF U DON'T TAKE OTHER THAN BOYXBOY SHIT AND BRING ALONG YOUR NASTY ASS COMMENTS.

-----

"F.uck!"

The sound of two bodies collide is getting more distinctive despite the silence that usually accompanies the darkness of the night.

The moonlight penetrated through the gaps of the hastily-closed up curtains of the giant sliding doors of the bedroom that leads to the balcony; made the swear beads down his head and hers both visible and glimmering.

Their eyes and lips locked to one another, too much of passion and profanities to be shared. The dimmed light coming from the small table lamp beside the bed indulgently outlined the perfect curves on her body. The dimples on her back are perfectly carved and his fingers rooted their grip on her hips.

The broad chest of his rose up and down unevenly; there lie the marks of love coming from her kiss and her touch. As she passionately rolls her hips towards his underneath her, strings of moans and groans eloped from her lips.

When she crinkled her face, her movements getting slower, her face fell deeper onto his chest, she panted half of her life.

"T- Taehyung-ah, I'm c- close-"

With one swift motion, he flipped their bodies and he propped himself as near as possible to her. His hands roughly cupped her cheeks and increased the intensity of the kisses; as well as his thrusts. He lifted up her right leg beneath her thigh using his muscular left arm. The pressure heightened as he went closer and closer to her.

Her clasps on his back getting stronger and deeper with needs to release. As his thrusts getting faster and sloppier, her body arched and the building tense inside her soared free throughout the room. Her audible moan of pleasure and euphoria was quick to be sealed by his lips before their dirty little secret to be discovered by other than them.

He sucked the skin of her neck as long as he can when he felt his d.ick twitched inside her and finally made him met the peak of the occasion. She gripped the pillow underneath her head sensually as he drove into her slow and steady to ride their highs. Until the very last moment, he pulled away from and remained hovering on top of her. Showering her sweaty face with little butterfly kisses and she reciprocated.

He slowly swept the strands of her hair from covering her face and safely tugged them behind her ears. Her eyes were still tightly shut before he lowered himself to plant chaste kiss on the tip of her nose; making her eyes fluttered open with lesser turbulence that was mirroring her soul few minutes ago.

"What happened?", he asked her in husky tone.

She pulled her bottom lip into the little space between her upper and lower teeth. The crease between her eyebrows and the sighs of despair that once had disappeared for a few moments came back haunting her mind and soul. She hesitated to answer his question with honesty but she had no choice.

He's the only one she have and trusted with her life.

"He cheated on me", she mumbled. She rolled her eyes, meeting his eyes with rising urge to grew her madness, "I saw them making out. Inside his f.ucking car", she said in gritted teeth.

Somehow this had been all too common for him to take and he's a pro in this game of listening to her whenever she needs him. He kissed her forehead and spoke to her.

"Cherry-yah", he breathed, "how are you feeling right now?".

"Much better".

"Good", he smiled. He placed one last kiss to her cheek before he rolled off her and went to the bathroom to clean himself. She watched him walked away with no clothes at all that astonishingly highlighted his beautifully crafted lean figure.

"Taehyung-ah!", she called out for her, and as always he moved his attention to her, "thank you for that. You're awesome", she complimented.

He chuckled but before she can sort it out, Taehyung was already beside her and scooped her body into his arms.

"You're coming with me", he snorted and their journey to the shower was filled with giggles and laughter.

And inside, it was filled with another round of passionate make out.

----

so this is the 1st ever chapter. like i said, this story is so not safe for work. i've warned u.

Thank you for reading and pls comment / vote.

Ily xx