s e t

"Cherry-sshi".

Cherry startled from daydreaming when Taehyung waved at her face. She just replied it with a simple smile and Taehyung took a seat beside her before putting his food tray on the table.

"So, what's with the staring blankly?", Taehyung uttered while taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Uh, nothing. Nothing important about it".

"You sure? I'm all ears if you ever need me to".

"Y- yea, I'm fine. Really, it's nothing".

Taehyung looked into her eyes deeply, "You know you can't simply lie to me, right?". He paused, "You're still thinking about him, don't you?".

Cherry didn't have enough courage to look back at Taehyung until he called her name.

"Min. Chae. Rin", Taehyung emphasized each syllable, "Stop thinking about him".

"N- No, I'm not-", she stuttered as Taehyung leaned closer to her. His breathe can be felt at the tip of her lips and it was shaky.

"I really mean it", Taehyung bit his lips. "Forget about him".

Taehyung then started kissing leaving light kisses on her neck and below her ear. Cherry sighed in contentment as he continues to please her. Then she suddenly remembered that they're still at the cafeteria. She pushed Taehyung slightly away from her body and tried to regain her normal breathing.

"Don't", she said. But then something inside her sparked quite intriguingly that after she saw the familiar darker shade of Taehyung's irises reincarnated right before her, she gulped. "Make me. Please".

-----

Taehyung locked his lips with Cherry's while he's struggling to take off her sweater. Her back was firmly pressed against the cold metal of the closet in the janitor's room. The place was quite dark but still, the blurred glass at the door made some light penetrated through and enlightened the room a little. After ensuring the door was locked, Taehyung continued his journey on Cherry's body.

"We don't really have much time until the next lecture. Do it quick", Cherry said between the kisses.

Taehyung didn't say anything but increasing the intensity of their make out from his side. He grabbed the back of her thighs with his strong arms and yanked her legs up to be sealed around his waist.

He carried her and laid her onto a table which the stuffs on it before were gone in seconds to make way for their heated session at the moment. Without leaving each other lips abandoned, Taehyung pulled Cherry's jeans off her, leaving her in only her lacy underwear before he unbuckled his skinny jeans to peel it off his body.

Cherry was sitting at the edge of the table. She hooked her arms around Taehyung's neck while kissing and sucking there. She gasped loud when she felt Taehyung pushed aside her panties and entered her. Taehyung muffled her moans with kissing her deeply.

"God, Cherry", he breathed. "You're still the same. Every single time I f.uck you, still feels like the first time we ever did it".

"T- Taehyung-". Cherry moaned and she tugged his hair stronger than before. Taehyung initiated the intimate session with slow pace before going faster. Cherry was pushed to lay on her back while Taehyung explored her delicate figure and treated all the areas with equal care and love.

As the tension builds, Cherry pulled Taehyung up to her face and taunted their lips together. Cherry cried her high loud followed by Taehyung. Both of them rode their orgasms for awhile with passionate kisses exchanged and sloppy thrusts had taken over the whole heated session before Taehyung finally pulled out of her.

"He doesn't deserve you", Taehyung kissed her forehead. "You deserve more than him. You deserved to be loved", he pecked her lips.

"And only you can gave all of that to me", Cherry exhaled out of the blue. Her eyes met Taehyung's.

"Yes", Taehyung reassured. But then, the smile between Cherry's lips faded and Taehyung realized that quick. "What are you thinking?".

"Nothing", she pushed Taehyung off her and retrieved her jeans from the floor. She brushed her hair using her hands and applied a little makeup to cover her aftermath features, including the hickies on her neck. When she turned to face Taehyung, he was already handsomely and properly clothed. Except for his freshly-fucked-look hair. Cherry stepped closer and raked his hair lightly using her slender fingers.

"What's wrong, Cherry?".

"No, I just- I don't know. Lately, I felt like I'm leading you on. I don't-".

"What? I- I don't understand", Taehyung frowned.

"I kept on feeling guilty..doing this-", Taehyung put his fore finger between her lips.

"Don't", he sighed, "We talked about this, Cherry".

"But still, it's my fault that we agreed to be f.uck buddies".

-----

Shorter than ever. Hope u enjoy this chapter too. Pls comment and vote ;3

Ilyall xx