y e o l - i l g o p

"You know it", Cherry kept on crying, not dare enough to face Taehyung at the moment. "Does Jimin knows about this?", he asked.

The moment she shakes her head, Taehyung let out a heavy sigh.

"F.uck", he cussed. Taehyung grabbed his hair harshly. "Is- is that why you- here?".

Cherry looked away, her heart mostly agreed with his accusation. She didn't say anything.

"God f.ucking dammit", Taehyung slammed his fist to the nearest wall, leaving a pale bruise on his knuckles. "For f.uck's sake", he huffed, "Did you even planned to tell me about this at all?".

Cherry's eyes were bloodshot and her lips started to bleed yet she didn't realized how hard has she been biting them until she spoke, "Leave".

"What?", Taehyung took a step closer to her with his fists balled so tight his veins popped on his skin. His jaw were tightened with his head playing all those intense feelings and mixed everything up.

"Leave. Now", she said, this time louder. Taehyung took another step, she bursts into wailing tears. "Don't you dare come close to me! F.uck off right now or I'll call the police!".

"Cher-".

"Leave!", she grabbed her now empty glass from the table and threw it on the floor. The glass shattered and a few pieces has cut Cherry's hand and she starts to bleed after. Even so, she didn't seemed to feel the pain. Instead, she eventually took one of the broken pieces of the glass and straightened her arm.

"If you don't f.ucking leave right now and stay out of my life, I will kill myself", she said, with her face slightly became paler than before.

"Cherry, please, listen-".

"No, YOU f.ucking listen to me! You're going to f.uck off, go back to South Korea and forget everything about us or I'll kill myself!", Cherry literally shouted. Her intention was getting clearer by seconds as the sharp piece she had in her hand started to penetrate her other wrist and blood started to came out. But Taehyung took a brave step when he was quick to run towards Cherry and caught her hand. Restricting her hand with his strength. Taehyung pulled her close against him, "Let me go!".

He tried to take the piece of glass from Cherry's hand. His hand was already bleeding hard from the situation. "Please, Cherry. Don't do this", he coaxed.

"Let me go! Don't touch me!".

"For the sake of your- our baby, please. Don't do this", Taehyung finally cried. Her struggles weakened. "I promise. You will never see me again after this. But please, let me treat you first and- and I'll go", he hitched. Cherry finally let go of the sharp piece and Taehyung kissed her temple warmly before he went to dispose the piece. Later on, he came with a broom and a dustpan and cleaned the rest of the broken glass quietly.

Cherry sat on the sofa silently, her nose and eyes were still red from the explosion of tear-falls. Carefully, Taehyung laid her legs across his thighs and took out a few cotton balls from the first aid kit he got through a search in the kitchen and poured some hydrogen peroxide onto them. Cherry hissed when Taehyung gently rubbed the cotton on her cuts and cleaned the whole injured parts. After that, he put some acriflavine (a yellow lotion which is applied on most types of injuries) on another cotton roll to put it on her cuts and wrapped her foot and wrist with bandages.

"Don't move around too much, it will make the bleeding even harder to stop and the cuts won't heal easily", Taehyung said.

"Let me treat your hand", she offered.

"It's okay, I can do it myself. I don't want you to prolong the healing process. Plus, it's not good for the baby", Taehyung calmly replied, making Cherry embarrassed of her capricious act just now. They both didn't utter a single word while Taehyung carefully attended his injury. His left hand is now bandaged, he can't help to ask Cherry, "So, how are you? How's your study?". Cherry was hesitated to answer at first but gave up seconds later.

"I'm fine", she lowly replied.

"How's um, the pregnancy?", he shrugged.

"Been tiring but so far, it's bearable".

Quiet again.

"Sorry, it's nothing but um, I just wanted to know, a- are you and Jimin?", he trailed.

Cherry sighed, "Yes. He was trying to help me but it just happened". Taehyung looked anxiously pale and shocked.

"I- I see".

"But Taehyung-".

"Uh well, I think I'll leave now. I- I have lots of things to do and um you know, just uh some things", Taehyung muttered. Just when Cherry was about to stand up, the guilt deep inside her gut hurts her even more as Taehyung took steps towards her and knelt all of the sudden.

"Baby", took her quite some time to figure out that he was actually talking to her belly. "Daddy's here. How are you? I hope everything's fine in there. And I promise, you'll grow up healthily and be good kid". Cherry almost teared up at the heartthrobbing sight.

"I love you", Taehyung kissed her stomach and rose on his feet to look at Cherry's face. He smiled weakly, "You're going to be a great mother. Take care of yourself", Taehyung grabbed her hands and kissed them tenderly. Both of them looked at each other for quite some time. Taehyung then went closer and pecked her forehead. "Good bye, Cherry". Then he walked out of the house.

About 15 minutes later, Jimin came home with a handful of groceries.

"So, how about a lamb chop for dinner?", he asked but his face suddenly fell the moment he saw Cherry's bandaged wrist and feet.

-----

just realized that this book updated like only once a month lol i found it funny but yeah, i seldom got the idea to continue the plot. well i'm still tired but u can anticipate an update for DB by this weekend.

anyway ilyall. ♡