y e o l - d a s e o t

Cherry's ;

"How long will you stay here, Miss?", the lady asked. I hummed, literally flipping all the thoughts inside my mind.

"I'm not sure, to be honest. I haven't decide it yet", I shook my head, speaking honestly. Thank God the lady seemed like a good and understanding person. So, she suggested that I could just stay for 2 days and she gave me some names of the nearby motels and maybe rooms that are available for rent. I thanked her as I took the key card before heading to the elevator, carrying my bags along. The bellboy had offered to help me but I insisted.

When I entered the room, I felt beyond happiness. The room smelt like freedom mixed with vanilla butter scent; and I love it. I left all my bags on the floor and practically jumped on the single bed. The smell of washing powder and fragrances from the softener on the sheets made me happier than ever. While rubbing my face on it, I slowly drifted to a deep slumber.

Few hours later, I woke up to the ringtones of my phone. I cursed internally knowing who the caller is for sure. The ringing continues until I got raged and went fishing for my phone in the bag and turned it off without hesitant. I walked to the window, looking around. It was already late in the evening that the sunset beamed darker than ever. Realizing that I was still in my clothes just now, I yanked the curtains to shield the window and stripped my clothes to prepare myself for bath.

I've missed taking long, foamy baths. With a towel wrapped around my head, I used the bath sponge I brought to rub my skin gently. The water was warm just the way I like it. Suddenly, I feel like touching my belly.

"I hope you enjoy baths like mummy too", I said, while rubbing the sponge on it. Even if he or she still can't physically showed me any affection, knowing that I carried a little bundle of joy inside me keeps me strong and have faith in life.

That night, I just ordered a room service for dinner. Just wanted to indulge myself, while watching some movies on the television. I'm not really a fan of the dark, so after letting the nightlamps switched on but  with faint brightness, I fell asleep early. I have to prepare myself for an early tomorrow.

-----

"Jimin, dude, here have some more", Laurene passed him another can of beer. Jimin shook his head.

"No- No, Laurene, I've had enough. My head's spinning", Jimin said, half yawning.

"Oh come onnn", she slurred, "What are you worrying about anyway?".

Jimin didn't answer her, instead he got on his feet and left the room. Laurene's faint calls were ignored as he tried to walk steadily to the elevator. With heavy steps, he walked back to his apartment. After he reached his apartment, he dialled Cherry's number.

To his realization, Cherry picked up.

"Chaerin, I-", he started.

"Hey", she spoke.

"Hey. How are you? Are you okay?", Jimin asked, trying not to burden her.

"I'm fine. Don't worry", she said, flatly.

"Chaerin..", his voice cracked a little.

"I need some time. Please", she cut him in the middle. Jimin only sighed before nodding. Realizing she can't see him, he replied an 'okay' before pressing the red button on the screen. As much as he wanted to see her, the last thing Jimin ever wanted to do was to burden her.

-----

Cherry woke up the next day feeling unusually hyped and enthusiastic. She took her shower and trying to pick an outfit for today. At first she was about to pick a knee length dress with a cardigan but then it was tight enough to let her tummy shown off.

So she decided to go with an oversized greyish black blouse and a pair of jeans. Cherry patted her tummy alot while jogging to the elevator. "I'm so sorry, baby. Not that I'm ashamed of you but mommy needs a little time before letting people know about you, okay? I love you no matter what", she whispered. Then she kissed her palm and placed it firm on her tummy.

She reached the college after a 10 minutes walk and went straight to the lockers. Before she can make a turn, someone pushed her shoulder and slammed her against the locker. Cherry hissed in pain before she takes a good look at the a.sshole.

"Where do you think you're going, little w.hore?", Cherry almost cried on the scene when Laurene confronted her along with 3 other girls.

"W- what are you doing, Laurene?", Cherry's voice shook of fear. At this point, she didn't think of anything but her baby. Laurene was chewing a bubblegum before she menacingly spit it out towards Cherry's belly. Luckily it didn't stuck to the clothes.

"You're finally moving out. Are you at his home?", Laurene asked her, threatening. Cherry shook her head horrifyingly. "You f.ucking liar!", Laurene bursts, making Cherry slipped out a tear.

"N- no, I- I'm not l-lying", Cherry's voice came out like a whisper as she was suffocating. "I- I swear".

"You dirty w.hore!", Laurene raised her hand high before swinging it to Cherry's direction. Cherry was prepared shutting her eyes to take the blow but it didn't came to her. She slowly opened her eyes to see that Jimin was already right next to her, gripping onto Laurene's wrist tight. Laurene was in clear shock, trying to pull away but Jimin didn't let it. Instead he pulled it making Laurene jerked closer to him.

"You dare lay your hands on her, you can consider you and I have never met", with that, Jimin pushed her away and grabbed Cherry's hand.

"Wait Jimin! So this is it?!", Laurene shouted, "After all these times, we're like this? After that b.itch came, everything changed! You had changed! I liked you first for God's sake!", he almost fell for her pleads before Jimin said in cold tone.

"Don't ever show up to our faces next time".

Jimin practically dragged Cherry to an empty tutorial room and before she could even say anything, Jimin pushed her against the door, making the door forcefully shuts and he kissed her. In a desperate and yearning way.

Cherry didn't realize how she missed Jimin until she kissed him back equally. Their tongues danced together and lips moved rhythmically. Until both of them put of breaths, Jimin rested his forehead on Cherry's, while his thumbs caressing her cheeks.

"Please.. Let me be with you. Let me protect you. Let me take care of you. With all I have", Jimin breathed. Their chests were moving synchronised one another. Both of them were too focused in the moment when Cherry unknowingly had nodded her head.

-----

nothing really big happened in this chapter. so sorry it took me awhile, actually it had been done weeks ago but it was too short so i somehow needed to make it longer and i dnt rly got enough time to finish it. but i finished it then tadaah. i hope u like this. comment, vote, fan ;) ilyall