i l g o p

Taehyung's :

I woke up the next morning, feeling something that I haven't felt for awhile now; I'm feeling physically exhausted yet emotionally euphoric. The slight sunlight penetrated through the curtains reminded me of the day she looked for me, hoping she'll find the cure to her already broken heart.

The room smelled like sex. And I loved it.

It reminded me how true, how realistic was the event happened last night. I balled myself deeper into my duvet, craving the warmth of it despite the fact that I was lying naked underneath it. Then it came to me. I was smiling from ear to ear as I was turning to the other side of the bed; to find the body whose warmth can keep me continuously longing the heat from the summer, the lips whose touch can make me forever being enlightened.

But then, the flower garden in my heart withers not long after. As if I had lost the source of its water and food.

Again I lost her.

The warmth I was searching from her was not there, not anymore. I moved over her place to kiss what's left from her on the pillow; her fruity scent of her hair and musky scent of her sweat. I took deep inhalation of those scents and unsurprisingly, both made the best scents I've ever sniffed. As the memories of last night came heavily raining in my mind, I squeezed the pillow harder under my arm and pulled it closer to me.

Then I realized, how painful yet beautiful is our friendsh- relationship after I discovered.

She left me no notes to ponder but thoughts to wonder.

I know by that; because my heart refused to obey my rational mind that it pumped quicker in my chest. I buried my face into the pillow to let her feature close to my aching chest. It burns.

It burns that I let out tears over it.

She's finally gone. For real.

-----

"Hey, mate! You must be Chaerin Min, I'm Laurene; you're roommate", the blue eyed blonde chick stuck out her right hand, hoping for a handshake from Cherry. She smiled as Cherry received her hand and shook it a little.

"Hi, Laurene, nice to meet you", Cherry greeted her. Returning a smile as warm as Laurene's.

"Wow, your English is actually good!", she praised.

Raising her eyebrows, Cherry replied, "Why is that?". She put her stuffs on her desk carefully before turning to look at Laurene.

"Sorry but I thought you Koreans have problems to pronounce certain letters because I've seen some Chinese have the same trouble", Laurene shrugged.

"Well, maybe I'm not one of your typical Korean buddies, mate", Cherry smirked.

"Not meaning to offend you or anything but I'm just saying the truth of what I had experienced".

"Nah, it's okay, maybe I was just lucky that my English teacher was a real English teacher", Cherry giggled.

"Yeah, I know, right? Or else you might ended up just like that guy over there", Laurene pointed the door using her lips, "Who can't seem to learn the correct way to pronounce the words even though this is the 3rd year I'm teaching him how to", she air-quoted and rolled her eyes.

Cherry laughed before she turned to look at the door, there was someone standing there, carrying a huge box which covered the person's face.

"I bit my tongue, again", the person claimed, "You're talking bad about me again, don't you, Laurene?". The person peeked from the side of the box and his eyes met Cherry's. They were staring for quite some time before Laurene came up to him and took the box away from him.

"I take it you're Laurene's new roommate. You looked Kor-".

"She is a Korean, bud. So yeah, Jimin, this is Chaerin Min. Chaerin, this idiot here is my dumbass friend, Jimin Park", Laurene gestured her hands between both of them. "Oh, you don't mind if I call you Chaerin do you?", she asked Cherry nervously.

"Oh, no at all", Cherry smiled, approving. Her eyes diverted back to Jimin's, shyly lends her hand for a friendly shake.

"Annyeonghaseyo, nan Jimin imneeda. Eotteohke jinaeseyo? (Hello, I'm Jimin. How are you?)", Jimin asked after pulling from the handshake.

"Neh, jaljinaeyo. Jal butakdeurimnida, sunbaenim (Yes, I'm fine. Please look after me, senior)", Cherry bowed a little to Jimin. Just before Jimin can reply to her, Laurene went beside him and massaged his biceps inapprovingly.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but I'm still here and I really hope you guys don't talk bad about me because it hurts to not knowing a single f.uck of whatever you guys are talking about", she greeted her teeth, pretended to be pissed off.

"Oh sorry, well we're not act-".

"I thought I've taught you some of it", Jimin questioned Laurene.

"I can only understand annyeonghaseyo because that's the only f.ucking word you ever taught me, dipshit", Laurene flicked his head before turned to look at Cherry. "Oh, forgive this shitty bestie of mine. And also my foul lingua because that's how we both roll", she hooked her arm around Jimin's neck.

"No, it's okay, I don't mind at all", Cherry plastered a smile to them. She turned back to unpack the rest of her belongings.

"Hey Chaerin", Cherry turned to look at Laurene, "it's noon, how about lunch?", Laurene invited her.

"Hmm..", Cherry muttered, "I'm sorry but I think the jet lag is about to kick in, so I think I'll be fine staying".

"You sure?".

"Yeah, I just need some rest, that's all".

"Poor you, girl. Don't worry, I'll get you some takeaway later. See you later, Chaerin", she waved at Cherry, Cherry waved back.

"Bye, take care, guys". Then, Jimin left the door open just enough for him to tell Cherry.

"It'll be great if we can have lunch together some other times. And don't call me a sunbae. Just Jimin", he winked at Cherry, leaving her in mixed feelings.

But yet, her mind was continuously bothered by the thoughts of the one she left behind, the one who made Cherry trully be cherished.

And hearing the word bestie never failed to make her guts churned and her body cringed. She stood next to her desk silently till the next few minutes.

-----

hi pretty little things ~ hope u guys enjoy this chapter too ~

vote & comment pls :)

Ilyall xx