y e o l - h a n a

"Chaerin?", the familiar husky voice startled her. Cherry turned her face to the owner, that blurry vision slightly disappears. She gasped in shock, immediately backing off to the head of the bed.

"I'm sorry, I d-didn't mean to scare you. B-but how are you feeling? Are you okay?".

"Where am I?", Cherry asked in a timid voice.

"We're at the nearest hospital to our college, St. Dallas". Seeing that Cherry was still too overwhelmed with her surrounding and her condition, Jimin decided to let her rest for awhile. "I'll go talk to the doctor, tell them to go check up on you. I'll be back soon. Rest well", he plastered a faint smile and exited the room.

Cherry felt guilty nonetheless but still everything looks foreign and intimidating to her that she refused to think further and finally letting her body continue to rest. She felt asleep soon after that.

-----

Cherry's POV :

"No, no, you don't understand! S-she can't be!".

"Please calm yourself, Mr. Park. She needs to have enough rest", another voice tried counterpart Jimin. I wanted to open my eyes but I'm just afraid that they'll caught me eavesdropping.

What are they talking about?!

"No! Please, God", I heard Jimin groaned, "How far is she?", he asked.

"We'll have to wait until the results from the lab came out. I'll let you know as soon as I can", I heard the sounds someone patted the other one's body, I'm guessing it's Jimin's.

Slowly, I get up from my bed, leaning against the headboard. Jimin looked at me, looking surprised but he acted normal.

"Oh, uh, you're awake", he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, walking towards me.

"Water?", he asked me, I nodded. He poured me a glass of warm water from a flask and lent it to me. Jimin took a seat next to the bed. His eyes looking at me, concerning. He laced his fingers firmly.

"Chaerin, there's something I want to ask you", he said, lowly. My eyes flattered around but him. My hands began to sweat and trembled a little, still holding onto my glass.

"H-have you e-ever had-", then Jimin was cut off when the door suddenly knocked from outside. "F.uck", he cursed lowly, rubbing his face, "Yes?".

"It's me, Dr. Alcott", Jimin let the doctor in and there was a hard file on his hands. He was busy flipping through the papers.

"Oh hi, Ms. Min, I see you're awake. That's good since I want to give you an update about your condition", he began. "So according to another person who eventually a friend of Mr. Park here, you vomited. Then you passed out not long after. Well, we've done some diagnosis onto you and we found that you have a low blood pressure, but I'll prescribe some pills for that later. Other than that, you're absolutely fine and for the time being, you must take good rest and avoid stressing up yourself too much", he smiled to me. I was about to thank him when he flipped the last page of the papers.

"Oh", he said, "And congratulations! You're one month pregnant", he stick out his right hand to me.

And that's the last thing I saw before I blacked out again and the glass slipped from my hand, hits the floor and broke.

-----

"Cherry!", Taehyung shouted while jolted up from his bed. The blanket fell from his naked chest, letting the cold weather kissed it smoothly. Taehyung brought his hands to his face, cupping them. His whole body shook, the tears showered his cheeks sheepishly.

"Baby?", a feminine voice echoed next to him. That girl, Byul, put her arms around Taehyung's exposed stomach, kissing his shoulder. "What's wrong?", she asked in her seductive voice, while purposely rubbing her naked upper torso on his back. "Babe? Are you okay? You're shak-".

"F.uck off! Just f.uck off!", Taehyung shouted, making her yelped, almost peed in her panties. Immediately she backed away from Taehyung, looking extremely terrified. While searching for her bra, she fell off the bed. She stumbled on the floor after she managed to find her clothes and wore them. Then she left without a word.

"Cherry..", he breathed between his little sobs.

"Cherry.."

"Why..", he let out all his feelings that time. Taehyung sobbed uncontrollably, clutching onto the bed sheets so hard that it ripped.

For the sake of moving on and forgetting Cherry, Taehyung slept with as many girls as he wanted to every night. As Jeongsuk, his roommate was the one who introduced him his current lifestyle, Taehyung roared in disgust and disbelief.

"Trust me, the only way to forget love is to love", Jeongsuk smirked at him.

He regretted every single thing that he did with those poor girls and even with those cheap sluts; he regretted it all. With red eyes, the anger inside him begged to be poured out so he went outside to find his bloody roommate, the one who caused these all to happen.

He left his room in the fraternity house, went straight to the living room. To his conscience, Jeongsuk was preoccupied on the couch. With that bloody Byul. While the couple were deeply engrossed in their world making out to each other, Taehyung pulled Jeongsuk and threw him to the floor. Byul screamed in shock, she was trying to get to Jeongsuk but Taehyung threatened her.

"You better go now or I'll make sure you will never walk out of this place again!", he pointed to Byul. "And I better didn't catch anything from you, you sick b.itch! Virgin my a.ss!". Taehyung almost puked at the thought of him not being safe while f.ucking Byul last night as she told him, she was a virgin.

Taehyung's eyes are now stuck to the floor, where Jeongsuk whimpered helplessly due to the fact he landed on his back just now.

"You f.ucking p.ussy, what the f.uck is wrong with you?", Jeongsuk sneered. He yelped when Taehyung grabbed Jeongsuk's singlet and pulled him close to Taehyung's face.

"You! You made me do this!", Taehyung hissed.

"God, chill the f.uck out, dude! What are you talking about?", Jeongsuk grunted.

"You made me sleep with those b.itches! You know I'm not like you but you forced me to!", his grip tightened. Jeongsuk gasped but then his body flared up with anger as well.

"For God's sake, dude, I never force you to do something you never wanted to do! In fact, I made you forgot about the one and only b.itch you worshipped for goddamn ages who also the one who stood you up! You should be thankf- ughhhh", Jeongsuk fell to the floor after a hard fist landed on his left jaw.

"I'm f.ucking leaving the frat", Taehyung gritted his teeth.

"You're such a p.ussy! You're a coward! You knew you had the options yet you pushed the blame to me! F.uck you, motherf.ucker! Don't you dare come here crying your eyeballs out like a b.itch and asked for me to help you anymore 'cause you're a f.ucking loser", he spat before heading outside the house.

Taehyung cursed under his breath as he headed to his room to pack his things.

-----

quite intense but well an update is an update :3

i know u'll find this story cliche then ever but oh well dats how we roll here.

vote & comment pls, love ya xx