a h o p

Taehyung's :

One little two little three little-

"Hey".

I looked up to see. God, another f.ucking chick. I hey-ed back anyway. But not with a complete interest as much as she showed me though.

"You looked down for a Birthday Boy", she took a sat next to me and sipped some of her drink. She licked her lips to feel the cold sensation and smacked them sexily. That's what she thought. She thought her skinny figure in that tiny whiny outfit of hers could possibly made me drool over her.

I want nothing but to be left alone right now.

If it wasn't for my hostel roommate, Jeongsuk, I would rather stayed locked inside my room, watched another Korean drama episode of that woman who fell in love with an alien. Like seriously, an alien?

But the woman was like in the middle of getting all messed up because of that unrequited love and- I wonder what'll happen next.

"Let me entertain you, baby", her slender fingers, I don't even know how they even get onto my thighs and massaged that part a little. I immediately jolted back, muttered a what the f.uck before heading straight into the loud, sweaty crowd, searching for Jeongsuk.

I thanked him alot for throwing a surprise birthday party for me but in a stripper club and alcohols?

Just a no-no. Oh well, excuse me for being such a party pooper when I clearly have a damn good reason for being so. Hell, yeah.

I've even made a promise to Cherry not to ever step into a stripper club and nowhere near getting wasted.

Cherry. That name sounded familiar yet still too foreign to be rolled along my tongue. It tasted like poison wrapped in a giant, big lollipop.

And why the f.uck do I even bother to check my phone to check if she remembers-.

Hell yeah I'm checking it right now.

Oh. Who am I kidding. There's nothing. Not a single text from her. It's only been like a month she left here, left me and she totally forgot the whole us- scratch that, I mean, me.

Dammit. My head's already messed up as it is and I clearly don't need me and this club. I need to find Jeongs-.

"Hey Birthday guy! Enjoying the party so far?", Jeongsuk cheered and waved his glass filled with alcohol to me. About time.

"Jeongsuk, I really appreciate it that-".

Then it all started on cue.

"Happy Birthday Taehyung-ah!"

"Thank you so much, Cherry! I thought you didn't remember".

"What's up?", Jeongsuk slurred, clearly wasted.

"So, what had you got me?"

"Jjajaan ~", she stuck out her hands, revealing a small-sized blue box, with white ribbon. "Open it".

Then I untied the ribbon, opened the box carefully. My lips curved a smile when I saw my present from her.

"Man, I don't think I uh- I think I need to head back", I said to Jeongsuk, he annoyingly kept asking me to repeat my words again with the loud music and stuffs.

"A ring?", I asked her. "Oh, you are.. um.. proposing to me?", I smirked.

"No, idiot", she laughed at me. "It's a friendship ring, see?", she flashed me another same design ring she was wearing on her 4th left finger. "Because you were always there for me, you're my other half. You're the best. And now, you're officially my bestie", she chirped. I was in the middle of bursting into happy tears but I tried keeping it to myself.

"Well, bestie", I stressed on the word, "if that's so, by now you should know that I'm not really into rings or wearing something on my fingers, shouldn't you?", I lifted the corner of my lips, teasing her.

"Ujjujju", she shushed me, "That's why I came up with this", she pulled out a silver chain, hung it loosely on her fingers. "You can put the ring inside the chain and make it as the pendant. See?".

I shook my head at her boldness, feeling completely heartfelt. She offered to help me putting it on so I let her. I bend a little to let her reach the back of my neck and clasp the necklace.

"There you go", Cherry studied my appearance with my new accessory and feeling satisfied, she gave me a warm smile. Before her eyes came up to mine, her fingers traced down the necklace and hooked one of her fingers in the ring. To my conscience, she slowly pulled me to her.

Her breaths were warmly blown onto my lips, I brought my hands up and cupped her face, I eliminated the remaining distance between us and softly kissed her lips.

That kiss, became heated and passionate as I increased the intensity and played the dominance game with our tongues.

"I love you, Taehyung".

"I love you, Cherry".

Little did I know, that I was getting another birthday present following that night.

She gave me the flower of her life.

"Dude, what? I can't really hear you", Jeongsuk frowned, snapping me from my bubble of thoughts.

"F.uck it", I muttered. I snatched the glass from his and chugged down the drink in one shot. I hissed at the strong taste of that foreign drink but somehow it made me feel a bit lightheaded and determined. I heard Jeongsuk groaned but who gives a s.hit?

My party, my way.

I went back to my seat before and I saw the girl just now was still sitting there. Smoking and drinking, chatting with her friends. I made my way through the crowd, I laid my eyes on her, before she returned it back to me.

"Entertain me", I breathed. Clearly that came from my mouth, not from my heart.

She dragged a long puff from the cigarette before sensually let out circular smoke from her lips. She pressed the cigarette's butt onto the cigar plate and she took me away  with her. "With pleasure", she whispered to me.

Away from here.

Away from everything.

-----

yeap, another update, hope u like a lil cliffhanger heh

thank you for reading and pls vote / comment ;)

ilyall xx