d u l

A pair of cold hands that are wet palmed Taehyung's cheeks made him awake in a speed of a lightning. He was startled by the cold sensation but after seeing the owner of the cold hands, he huffed in annoyance and pulled the duvet up to cover his face.

"What are you doing?", he asked in a groggy voice and wrinkled face.

"Waking you up", Cherry giggled. She rested her chin on the palms of her hands while lying on her tummy.

"Ugh what time is it?"

"It's 11 in the morning", Taehyung immediately jolted up and pushed his duvet carelessly.

"Oh s.hit! Why you only wake me no-", he looked at his alarm clock on the table and sighed. Most probably out of embarrassment. He wiped his face and smirked at Cherry, "You think this is funny, do you?".

"No", she rebounded, "Your face is". When she rose slowly making her way to the bathroom, Taehyung caught her wrist and pulled her back closer to him. Cherry is now standing between Taehyung's legs at the edge of the bed. Taehyung firmly holding her waist and rustled the thin fabric that covered her upper torso.

"You looked beautiful in my clothes, as always", he playfully nipped at the fabric and looked at Cherry with droopy eyes yet intensely filled with lust. His hands slowly pushing her clothes upwards revealing her plain white knickers and her tummy. "Though I like it even more when everything's off", Taehyung kissed her tummy and blew cold air to the spot, making her breathe hitched.

Slowly, Taehyung pulled her thighs to straddle him as he planted kisses to her body. Cherry's breathe getting uneven and she wrapped her arms around Taehyung's neck. Taehyung smoothly groped her butt cheeks and kissed her bra-less chest before he attached his lips to hers. While his tongue is dancing with hers for dominance, Taehyung crept his hands inside her clothes and palmed her bare tits beneath.

"Mhm we should really go", she breathed between the passionate kisses. She began rolling her hips sensually onto Taehyung.

"Mhm right", he replied hastily before attacking her neck, making her sigh in desperation. Her knickers began to moist and his morning wood underneath his boxer is getting harder with the motion.

"I- I- stop-", she said, in between the short breaths. Her limbs getting more tensed and their movements to each other are getting sloppier and faster.

Taehyung finished off as he left a dark mark on Cherry's neck and she threw her head back in ecstasy.

"That's much better", Taehyung kissed her, "That's totally my favorite wake up call", he smirked.

"Ha ha, very funny. We're gonna be late. It's Mr. Toby's class", she pushed Taehyung away from her and went to the bathroom as quick as she can with her jelly legs.

"We should do this more often, I know you like it too", he snorted. Cherry was already inside the bathroom but hearing what Taehyung said just now made her stick out her middle finger to him. Taehyung laughed at her before joining her afterwards.

-----

"Are you okay, Cherry?", a small voice asked Cherry while she was at her locker. She turned around to look at the little friend of hers, who's concerned about her at the moment.

"I'm- I'm fine, I'm good. Why?", Cherry stated.

"I- I saw you came with Taehyung today", she blurted, "Whenever you came to the college with him, something must've happened".

"Hyemi-ah", she closed her locker before turning to her. "I caught him yesterday, making out with this w.hore inside his car", Cherry faked her wretching sounds. Hyemi got shocked at her statement and rubbed Cherry's shoulder point.

"Are you okay now?"

"Unfortunately", Cherry breathed, "No".

"It's okay, you'll find a better one sooner or later", Hyemi said. "Why don't you give your heart a break for awhile? Want some girls' day out? Just shopping and chills and stuffs. How about that?", Hyemi suggested.

"That sounds good", Cherry shrugged.

"Okay, I'll see you after the class".

They waved at each other before heading to their respective classes.

As soon as Cherry enters the lecture hall, Taehyung waved at her and motioned her to sit next to him at the middle row. But suddenly her eyes caught the familiar face that took a seat a few rows in front of them. Seeing the look on her face, Taehyung walked from his seat to grab Cherry to the seat beside him. He patted her right arm to calm her down.

"Are you okay? Do you want to sit somewhere else?", Taehyung asked but Cherry didn't answer him. She just looked at her ex-boyfriend who is now laughing and joking around his new girl like everything's fine. Cherry took out a bottle of water and gulped a few before standing up.

"Hey, where are you going?", Taehyung asked. Cherry made her way towards her ex and standing behind his row of seat. The boy didn't even noticed her presence before she dumped the bottle of water in her hands onto his head. The boy stood up and looked at her in anger.

"What the f.uck?!", he screamed.

"That's for cheating on me". He looked at her in horror but a sudden wave of bravery snooped into him to talk back at her.

"Cheating on you?! We never even properly started our relationship!", he slurred.

"What, are you saying that having sex is the only proof for our relationship?", Cherry stared at him, along with the others.

"Well, why don't you want to do it?", he reverted the topic to her, making her speechless. "You scared aren't you?". Cherry snapped back into reality when she saw her ex was stumbled back and hit his back with the chairs. She found Taehyung is now right beside her.

"You have no right to talk like that to her", Taehyung sternly claimed. The guy winced in pain as the aftermath of the hit on his jaw came. "She f.ucking wasted her time waiting for you in front of the cinema and you f.ucking stood her up, b.itch", Taehyung spat.

"If you wants to f.ucking stay in this class and learn, then f.ucking stay and learn, not f.ucking snogging or whatever in here", Taehyung warned him again. The boy took his bag and exited the hall with the new girl followed him. Taehyung grabbed Cherry's hand and sit back at their place.

"So, how are you feeling?", he asked her. Her face are painted with faint traces of tears but she smiled widely.

"Never been better", she looked at Taehyung, "Thank you".

"I'll do everything for you", he huffed, "bestie".

Taehyung never failed to calm Cherry at any times she needed him but that very particular time, a small sense of insecurity grew beneath her soul the moment Taehyung bordered a line between their two different worlds with the mention of the little word bestie.

-----

Sorry for the late update. I was out the whole day and i dnt have internet connection at all to like online here and update. But then i still hope u enjoy this chapter~

Ilyall ;3 xx