y e o l - n e t

this chappie is dedicated to my beloved readers who actually enjoy reading this book and even support me whenever i'm down. JoshuaAlin_ Kpopluver412 AmyStanton9 lovethaoxoxo.. especially ;)

i love u.

-----

"Move in with me".

Cherry looked at Jimin in mixed, unreadable emotions. Her dark pupils shook nervously, as she looked down to the floor. As if Jimin read her mind, his grip on her hand became stronger.

"I want to take care of you. I care about you. I can't let you stay here all by yourself. It could be dangerous, for you, and your baby", he said. His eyes showed nothing than pure concern and care.

"No, Jimin, I can't", his face fell on instant, "Not in this condition. What will Laurene think?".

"It doesn't matter-"

"She does matter! She's our friend", Cherry argued.

"What kind of friend who doesn't care about a friend?  I mean what kind of friend who did this to her friend?", he spat, the creases on his forehead clearly sums up his emotions.

"Maybe she needs some time, Jimin. Please, stop being so egoistic!".

"No, you need someone to take care of you and I'm not taking a no for an answer".

"I'm not a little kid anymore, Jimin!", Cherry now is on her feet, looking at Jimin, "I don't need anyone to take care of me! I can take care of myself. I can't believe you said that to me. You're not even a part of this, so why should I listen to you?". With that, Cherry left her bed and went to the bathroom next to her bed, locking herself up.

Putting down the toilet lid, Cherry sat on it, grabbing her hair in fists while crying.

"Chaerin..", Jimin called while knocking the door.

"Go away! F.ucking away from me! I don't want to see you anymore!", she said in gritted teeth.

"Please, listen to me, Chaerin-"

"The hell I'm going to listen to you! Don't you understand that I don't need you?! Go before I kick you out myself!".

Jimin was no longer can be heard outside the door. Cherry just kept on crying out her eyeballs until she eventually slept on the toilet lid.

The next morning, she finally arise from her somber sleep but then she realized that she was already on her bed. Clothes changed into her pyjamas and neatly tucked underneath her blanket.

"You're awake", she jumped a bit, looking at Jimin furiously. He was leaning against the door frame, plastering a thin smile. "I made you coffee and a toast, want me to get them for you?".

"Why are you still here, Jimin? I told you to-".

The door to Cherry's room were yanked open and the sounds of stumbling and heavy groans can be heard. Jimin's eyes were pulled to the direction.

"Oh heyyy dudeee! Whatcha doin? I missed youuuu", Cherry became restless as she heard Laurene's voice echoed. She immediately shot up from her bed, her fingers drew the same pattern continuously on the sheet.

"You're drunk", Jimin finally spoke. Laurene giggled.

"Nawww, I was justt having a liiiiiiiittle- this", she showed an obliviously small size with her thumb and forefinger. Then she stepped into the beds space. Her wide smile dissipated the moment she looked at Cherry.

"What is this w.hore doing here?", she slurred, while looking back to Jimin.

"Watch your mouth, Laurene", Jimin warned.

"Aaaah, I forgot, you're her little f.uck boy", Laurene sneered.

"Stop it, Laurene", Jimin said.

"You know, you have to be careful with this sly fox, Jimin. She's a w.hore, her mother's a w.hore too I can pro-"

Laurene was silenced as a hard slap kissed her right cheek, making her already unstable figure wobbled towards the wall and hit her back there.

Both her and Jimin are now looking at Cherry. Cherry with her red face, and fast breathing, she kept her stare at Laurene.

"Don't you dare say anything about my mother! You don't know her!", then she looked at Jimin, "You know what, I'm out of here. You both f.ucked up my head and I need some time on my own". Cherry went to her closet and began packing her clothes with anger. Laurene was still against the wall, too afraid to move or do anything.

"Chaerin, where are you going?", Jimin asked. She didn't answer, instead she quickened her pace. "Please, don't do anything-".

"Stupid, you mean stupid? So whatever I did were actually stupid, reckless and irrelevant decisions? So now you get to control me?", she said between her short breaths.

"No, please, listen to me-"

"I'm done listening to you! I'm done listening to everyone! I'm tired and I need some time off!", she finished packing her clothes and toiletries and her stationaries. Also she brought along her books and some of the photo frames she have. She purposely hits Jimin's body when she passed him, then he caught her wrist.

"Chaerin pl-"

"Don't touch me!", Cherry yanked her hand and continue to walk outside the room. Dragging a single huge roller bag and a sling bag with her, Cherry quickly went into the elevator and closed it, knowing Jimin would definitely chase her.

Once she reached the ground floor, she went outside the building and hired a taxi to pick her up. Luckily for her, Jimin missed a split second from seeing her departing. She took a deep breath once the taxi had started to move.

"Where to, Miss?", the taxi driver asked.

"The budget hotel near St. Lawrence Road, please", she answered after she had calmed.

-----

the update was quite short but i rly hope u enjoy this dramatic chapter. vote / comment pls tysm ilysm ;3