y e o l - s e t

"I like this one better. What do you think?", Jimin flashed two sets of baby clothes in front of Cherry and pointed to the one in his right hand. Cherry shook her head, letting out a helpless chuckle.

"Jimin-ah, I barely reached 2 months. We still got long time for that", Cherry said.

"B- but-", Jimin muttered something under his breath, more like grumbling. Just when Cherry wanted to take him for lunch, he was gone. She looked around. She sighed long after finally spotted him.

"That'll be 25 dollars, sir", the female cashier said while packing the small fabrics into a paper bag. Jimin took out his wallet and lend her the money. He thanked her after taking the bag and turned to walk.

"I can't believe you".

"Holy f-", Jimin cursed, almost fell onto the floor. He quickly hid the bag behind him when Cherry stood in front of him, crossing her arms.

"Fine, do what you want", Cherry sighed before turning her heels to walk. Jimin quickly followed her.

"Please don't get angry, they're just so cute and-", he stopped when Cherry snapped her head to stare at his direction. "I just want the best for my godchild", he mumbled.

"I'm not angry, Jimin. It's just that, we don't know if it's going to be a girl or a bo-".

"Bought a neutral one", he smiled wide like an idiot. "So either it's a girl or a boy, it's wearable".

He took out the baby clothes and showed it to Cherry. It's a 2-piece clothing, green in colour with a huge typed My mom's a supermom. Cherry can't help but laughed. Jimin blushed but he shrugged it away.

"It suits you though. You're a single mo-".

"Steak sounds good?", she cut him. Jimin just nodded, began walking with her side by side.

While walking, a bunch of teenagers suddenly strolled down the walkway with their skateboards, right in front of them both. Jimin dropped the bags and pulled Cherry towards him tight, spinning her around to avoid her getting hit. With his back faced the road, Jimin shouted at the boys, "Watch the f.uck out, a.ssholes!".

Cherry still in deep breaths, slowly pulling her face from Jimin's chest. Looking around in blank.

"You okay?", Jimin asked. She nodded. "It's okay, I got you", he kissed her head before gently intertwining their hands. "So, steak?", Cherry weakly smiled and followed him.

-----

"So sorry, Taehyung, but the application is not open until next Summer", the Dean of the Faculty of Arts explained.

"No! Please, I really need to go there!", Taehyung pleaded. His palms firmly touched the wooden table which separates between him and the Dean.

"Look, you're an excellent student, indeed, but as much as I wanted to help you, the university you're targetting in Australia, is not allowing any student exchange programme until next year. I'm so sorry I can't be much of a helper this time".

"Ugh! But how about other universities there? I'm sure they'll have the same programme as well".

"As far as I know of, this is the only university that offers the same course as yours. Unless you're planning a double degree".

"But I need to be there as soon as possible!", Taehyung groaned.

"I'm sorry, the earliest you can apply is in like 4 to 5 more months. But with your outstanding background, I think it will possibly cut some slashes to the time. That's all I can help you with. Is there anything else you need?"

"No, Sir. That's all. Thank you for helping as much as you can. I appreciate it", Taehyung stood up from the chair and shook the Dean's hand. Before he could leave the room, the Dean advised Taehyung.

"For the time being, it is best for you to just focus with your studies because who knows, it might change everything. I'll try to keep in contact with the Dean at the university there and see what I can do".

"Thank you very much, Sir", Taehyung closed the door behind him.

Letting out a long heavy sigh, Taehyung walked away from the office.

Just wait for awhile, Cherry. I'll be there soon.

-----

"You okay?", Jimin helped pulling up Cherry's hair as she threw up. Cherry nodded weakly. "Here, have some water".

"Must be the steak just now", she said with a groggy voice before chugging down the water Jimin gave her.

"Nah", Jimin chuckled, "Must be like those people called morning sickness".

"Wh-", Cherry quickly cupped her mouth before puking again. Jimin held her arm tight, making sure Cherry didn't fell due to her throwing up just now. "You better be a good child to me, little one. You did this to me", she grumbled while looking at her flat stomach, making Jimin laughed a bit.

"Let's go back, you need to rest", Jimin helped tidying Cherry's hair.

When they reached Cherry's room, it was dark. Of course, Laurene is not inside the room. Well, most of the time, she wasn't in ever since she found out that Cherry was pregnant.

Jimin was prepared to meet her but then she tried her best to avoid both Jimin and Cherry.

"She's not back yet, again I see?", Jimin said as he put down the groceries they bought on Cherry's table.

"She must've been too busy", Cherry murmured back. Carefully sitting on her bed before Jimin joined next to her.

"I know she's like that because of me", Jimin let out a faint laugh before brushing his hair with his fingers. Silence filled the air. Cherry chose to be quiet since she knew this was indeed, an undeniable fact. She startled for a moment when Jimin laced her left hand with his right one before looking at him. Jimin took a deep breath and looked into her eyes. Jimin opened his lips to say something.

"Move in with me".

-----

late update for this one. need some time with familia. haha short and quite a filler. enjoy ;)

love u all x

vote & comment ;3