y e o l - y e o s e o t

"Let me carry these, you go first. Here's the key", Jimin said, as he opened the back door of his car.

"B- but-".

"No, buts", he pecked her lips. Cherry stunned for awhile.

"Fine", she sighed. She carried some of the light stuffs and went to inside the building first. The elevator stopped at level 4 and she found Jimin's apartment, numbered 404 not long after. Carefully, she unlocked the door and stepped inside the place. It was simply furnished.

From the door step, you can see the living room, which only had a flat screen TV hung on the wall, a black L-shaped sofa and a few photos on the wall as well. A bit ascended from the living room space, there's the dining table of 4, then separated by the kitchen island, there's the kitchen. The rooms are on the left through the little alley.

Cherry went inside the master bedroom and amazed by the deco. A queen-sized bed and the overall theme is monochrome. The bathroom was attached to the room and a giant closet stood next to it. There's a dressing table too.

"I finished renovating days ago when I invited you to move in. And um, I was kinda putting all the things for you in here as well. But I can use the other room, if you want me to", Jimin said as he put down Cherry's belongings.

"Stay here", she looked at Jimin, "with me". She reached for his hand. She pulled him close, hanging her arms loose around Jimin's neck. Jimin instinctively secured his arms on her waist. They exchanged gazes for awhile before closing in for a deep kiss. Cherry kept on pulling Jimin towards her and together they fell on the.

He tried not to put on too much of his weight on her as he hovered over her without leaving her lips unattended. His hands crept underneath her shirt, blessing her skin with his touches and Cherry tugged onto his shirt as if urging him to take it off.

"You sure you want to do this, baby?", Jimin sighed, kissing her neck.

"Yes, please", she breathed against his ear and Jimin groaned at the contact. Just as Jimin was about to take off her top, she suddenly pushed him off her and her eyes darted to the door. He followed her gaze, internally cursing about his forgetfulness. But not only it was his mistake, there are also goes his new neighbour, blushed at their make out just now.

"I- I'm sorry, I didn't-", his housemate let his gaze fell to the floor, while Jimin and Cherry tried to look at least decently presentable. Cherry and his neighbour were locked on their gazes for good seconds but then they stopped when Jimin introduced them to one another.

"Oh yeah, sorry, Chaerin baby, this is my neighbour, Taehyung, and Taehyung, this is Cherry, the one I talked to you about. Taehyung just moved next door like few days ago, he said he's here to look for his first love. How sweet is that?", Jimin looked at them both, where they were nothing but speechless stones. He went to the door and patted Taehyung's shoulder, "Sorry about that, mate. She was irresistible. Come on, I'll make you guys some hot milk tea. Why don't you guys get to know each other first before joining me later, yeah?", and he was gone to the kitchen.

Leaving the awkward and anxious duo on mental breakdown.

"Cherry..", Taehyung started, his voice almost cracked of glad and sad at the same time. Cherry was about to pass him but he caught her hand. "We need to talk later. About all these..", he begged.

Cherry sighed, "Okay, but not with Jimin around, please. I- I'm not ready", she sauntered, pulling her hand off his grab. Taehyung's face dropped with the statement she made, but forced to accept it. At least for the time being.

"Okay..", his eyes dwelled with tears she forced herself not to acknowledge and letting her walk before himself.

-----

"Here, have some oat cookies, both of you. Sorry, this is all I have. I haven't went to the groceries", Jimin chuckled as he put a plate full of cookies on the coffee table in the leaving room. Taehyung stole a few glances with Cherry as she made her way to Jimin's side and cuddled against him, Jimin automatically puts his arms around her shoulder.

Taehyung  silently sipped his milk tea while trying so hard not to look at them.

"Oh yeah, your next meet up with the doctor is tomorrow, Chaerin-ah. And we're going to buy some of those biggie clothes for you", Jimin kissed her head, Taehyung almost spat his tea.

"W- what do you mean? Are you sick?", Taehyung asked Cherry, sounding worried sick, but he managed to tone it down.

"Nah, she's okay, she just need to do the regular checkups, you know? Just to make sure both of them are fine", Jimin smiled, not aware of Cherry's face getting pale. "Oh, I'll go to the groceries first, need to restock the foods and stuffs".

"I'll go with you!", Cherry said, more like an exclamation.

"No, baby, you're already using up too much of your energy today, have some rest. And Taehyung-ah, can you keep an eye on her for me?".

"S-sure".

Jimin bended over to kiss Cherry before leaving the house. Cherry was about to go to her room before Taehyung stopped her.

"Cherry..", she halted her walk. "What does he mean about the doctor? A- are you okay?".

"Yes, I'm fine, Taehyung", she sighed. Few moments of silence engulfed them, before Taehyung finally got it across his mind. His eyes widened.

"Cherry-yah.. Please. Tell me that this isn't wh- what I think it is. Y- you-".

"What are even doing here, Taehyung?", she changed the topic.

"I- It was clear as day, r- right? I was looking for you. B- but now you-".

"Go back, Taehyung. I don't need you here. We don't need you here", she held in her tears.

"So it's true then". A single tear unseen by Cherry dripped on Taehyung's cheek but he wiped it quick, "H- how far are you?".

"She's about 2 months along, she didn't really show off thanks to her beautiful figure", Jimin suddenly entered the house, making them shocked a bit. "Sorry, I forgot the car keys. Bye again", he left the house again after getting the keys.

Both of them were in deep silence again until Taehyung uttered by himself.

"It's mine".

Cherry cried silently, putting the back of her palm to cover her mouth.

"You know it", Taehyung gasped after getting zero response from Cherry besides her silent cry.

-----

ps ; revised - i accidentally put 3 months when Cherry's only 2 months preggy. my mistake🙏

finally i updated this book huhh i was tryin to get inspired and look who's back? uri taetae

i got fever tho. sorry for the late update. ilyall

comment, vote, fan♡