y e o l

[3 days after the incident of Jimin walked in on Cherry]

"Hey, Chaerin- whoa chill, girl!", Laurene said after she looked at Cherry, in which Cherry looked extremely terrified at the sight of her. After she'd calmed down, Laurene patted her shoulders. "Are you okay, Chaerin? What's wrong?".

"Huh? Uh no- nothing, nothing, really- I'm good, I'm good", Chaerin blabbered nervously, "So uh, what were you saying?", Cherry tried to calm her tone but her eyes were still avoiding Laurene's.

"Well you see, this Friday, that Hansel kid will throw a slumber party at his frat house, so he was like inviting all of the kids in our class, so what do you think?", Laurene said, excited.

"Uh um okay- sure, I'll go, I'll go", Cherry replied almost on instant.

"Awesome! So after class today, we'll go out for some shopping. I'll text you later, okay? See ya", she chirped happily before heading to her next class. Cherry forced a smile while waving at Laurene before turning back to look in front of her. The color of her face immediately drained at the sight of him.

Jimin wore his glasses, with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows, he raked his hair through his fingers. His mesmerizing eyes locked at hers as they brought hidden meaning behind those orbs. Cherry fixed her grip on her books before attempting to flight of the scene, but Jimin was quick to catch up and grab her wrist, forcing her to stay.

"Chaerin, we need to talk", he demanded, in a low tone. Cherry struggled to free her hand from his grip but failed, still refusing to look at Jimin. She bit her lips hard.

"No, we don't have anything to talk about!", she whisper-screamed. "Please, let me go", Cherry plead. She squealed as Jimin suddenly pulled her close to him, his mouth next to her ear.

"You cannot avoid this forever", his hot breaths tickled her ear but instead, it shivers her soul. After saying those words, Jimin let go of her hand and gave her a long look with mixed expressions before walking away. Cherry suddenly felt nauseous after that encounter that she quickly made her escape to the nearest girl's room.

Finally made to the toilet with double visions and extreme headache, Cherry went to the sink and puked whatever she had this morning. She grab a hold of her hair as she empties her stomach. Lately, she loses much of her appetite that she didn't actually threw up that much. Most of the time, she only made those wretching sound to cure her uneasy feelings.

"Dayum, girl, what did you eat? I hope they're not the sandwiches I had just now", Cherry weakly turned to look at her, after washing her mouth. "Are you okay?", the girl asked again while washing her hands next to Cherry.

Cherry didn't have enough strength to talk, so she nodded. Her headache still haven't reduced a bit, one of her hands crept up to massage her temple lightly.

"Do you need anything? An Advil maybe?", the girl offered. Again, Cherry was about to look at her in the most decent manner, to politely reject her offer but then, everything around her started to spin and before anything, everything had turned pitch black. And she passed out as her body fell to the floor.

"W- what were you doing here?", her voice came out almost like a whisper, Cherry pulled the blanket up to her chest, pinning herself to the corner of her bed. Her eyes widened in horror as she saw motionless Jimin right at the door.

After few minutes  of silence and exchange of awkward glances, Jimin finally spoke, "Do.. You need anything?". He immediately regretted his chosen words before rephrasing them, "I'm sorry, I uh- was getting this", he picked up the book and showed it to Cherry.

Cherry was still in confusion, so Jimin took a deep breath and turned to leave.

"Don't worry, I promise I won't tell anyone, including Laurene. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-", his words on halt as he walked to the door, a pair of arms snuggled to his stomach from behind.

Cherry tightened the hug, her slender fingers gently rubbed through the fabric Jimin wore. She pulled Jimin even closer to her.

"Don't leave me", she whispered.

Jimin dropped the book again, immediately turned around and pinned Cherry to the wall. Cherry groaned at the pain at her back, but ignored it completely as she opened her eyes and looked into Jimin's beautiful ones.

His eyes are tantalizingly beautiful and alluring; which mirrored the ones she had at the moment.

With one look, clouded with lust, Jimin kissed Cherry, hard and passionate. One of his hands rested behind her neck, the other one pulled her left leg to hook it around his waist.

The sudden force made Cherry's sweater widely opened, revealing her rosy toned body, rolling underneath Jimin, making him groaned sexually.

"One word, and I promise I'll stop", Jimin breathed through the kisses. "Please, Chaerin, tell me to stop", his hand now fondling her naked chest, nipped onto the buds few times. Chaerin arched her body at the pleasuring sensations that electrified her soul.

Instead of answering, her skillful hand travelled south and unbuckled Jimin's pants while the other one crept underneath his shirt, feeling the beautifully sculpted crests thoroughly.

"Stop or I won't ever", Jimin grunted.

"I don't need you to", Cherry spat, planted a dark purple mark on Jimin's shoulder.

"F.uck", Jimin pushed her back to her room, landed Cherry softly on her bed, without leaving her lips unattended. His already loosened pants, were roughly taken off and flung across the room, together with his shirt.

Cherry whimpered as Jimin's d.ick continuously poking on her thighs, practically begging for him to put it inside her. To let her release her contentment. To let her feel alive again.

Jimin took the hint, he spreaded her legs and he pushed it into her soaked core. Hardened enough to make her head threw back and her hands fisted her sheet. Jimin also moaned at the feeling before he leaned forward to keep Cherry's body as close as possible, to feel her everything throughout the course.

Cherry moaned each time Jimin thrusted into her, alleviating her soul up to pure bliss, she pulled him into long deep kiss to muffle the noise she made. She circled her legs around Jimin's waist to let him ease his motions and after few more thrusts, Jimin came inside Cherry while she also orgasmed convulsingly. Both of them panted hard, while riding their highs, both exchanged kisses as Jimin pushed in and out of her slowly.

After some time, Jimin finally pulled out and he gave Cherry a look of concern.

"I'm on pills", her voice shaking, probably the aftermath effect.

Jimin nodded before heading to the dresser to get the wet tissues and cleaned himself before helping Cherry to clean up as well. He tucked her into her blanket before quietly put on his clothes and grabbed her hand firmly.

"Are you okay?", his voice soothingly echoed through the silence.

Cherry slowly pried her eyes open, blinked to adjust with the blurry scene before a voice heard next to her.

"Chaerin?".

-----

so sorry for the late update for this one huu seriously im too busy doing this and that as a living thing and ashdjfkfflflflflf

pls i hope u enjoy this one too and comment, vote, fan ;)

i love yall xx