NEW BOOK!!!

Hey guys, how are you?

It has been awhile since I've written something in this book. *sigh* good times, good times.

And just a little note, if you read this update in Once in a Full Moon, you don't have to read it again, but if you would like, you may.

I am currently writing a book called Secret Keepers and I have been writing this book for awhile.

And I mean like... more than a year...

And I decided, with a little help and convincing from my friends, that I will post a few chapters on here. Because I want to publish it. As in, put it in actual stores near you.

I can't wait to actually see it in Barnes and Noble *squeals*

And I was a little nervous to do this because writers on here are constantly complaining about how people are stealing their stories and blah blah blah. So that is why I am ONLY uploading 2-4 chapters. Maybe 5.

I also thought that maybe instead of doing full, I would upload half chapters or take big scenes out... but that wouldn't be fair to you guys and plus, you don't get all the action packed scenes ;)).

I may even add a few requested parts that you guys may ask me to do... who knows. You just have to be respectful when asking me. But please note that I will not reveal anything else do to the possibility that my work can be stolen.

The chapters won't be posted for a while... not until I get to atleast Chapter 20 and as of right now, I'm on chapter 12 (almost on 13).

Yeah, this is a serious thing... very legit.

But I am very invested in this story and I am trying my best to make it as good as possible. I will publish the Forward on here... let's say... maybe next week when I'm completely sure that it's ready... plus, one of my friends has to help me with the cover.

So... I guess this is it.

Au revoir, see you in the next book!

Avec amour, Kara