Chapter 15: I Could Feel It

I lock the door behind Jade and I as we waltz into the house, being greeted by nothing but silence. Huh... guess my parents really are at work today. We walk with ease up the stairs, with me taking my time and Jade jogging up, and go down a hallway to end up standing in front of my bedroom door. I turn the shiny door knob and push the door open, making it swing with a little to much power and hitting the wall with a 'bang!'. I smile sheepishly at a glaring Jade and lay my dress down carefully on my white and black queen sized bed. Jade lays it down next to mine and looks up at me, smiling evilly.

"What? Zip it open, I wanna see your dress!" I whine with impatience.

"Now, Claire. Thats not the nice way to ask..." She smiles at my glare, clearly enjoying my pain.

"What are you? My Mother? How about, 'Open the bag now or I will.' Better?" I give a fake smile and gesture to the bag before putting my hand on my hip. I jut my hip out and tap my foot on the ground. She rolls her eyes at my childness and begins pulling the zipper down, slowly. It reminds me of the time when Luke got me that dress and was teasing me by pulling extra slow on the zipper to hide the object more.

Wait... Did I just recall a memory of Luke and I? Oh god...

Jade finishes pulling the zipper down and I open my mouth slightly when I see its beauty. Its a white tube dress thats loose on the bottom and has ruffles at the top. Its pulled together in the middle to make it tight around the waist and is strapless. Even having it laying in its bag, I could still match it up and see her wearing the beautiful dress. It will totally complement her light hazel eyes and light brown hair.

No doubt about it.

"Now I see why you have a boyfriend." I laugh and meet her excited eyes.

"Do you like it?" She questions with curiosity. I give her a look as if saying are-you-really-that-stupid?

"Are you kidding?" I question loudly having Jade laugh, "Yes I like it. In fact, I love it." I smile proudly at my statement, "If you aren't keeping it after the party, I know where you could bring it..." I whisper, leaning over a little to ensure she will here it.

"Oh yeah? Where?"

"A little organization named 'Claire Fisher and her Needs'." I smile at her.

"Oh really? And who put this 'organization'" She says, making air quotes as she says the word, "up? I would like to meet them..." She finishes, putting her hand on her hip.

"You already have." I clap my hands together and walk over to a drawer, pulling out two towels and two white robes. I toss one of each at her and walk across the room, out the door, and into the bathroom across the hall. My feet meet the cold tile and a shiver runs up my legs, up my spine, and down my arms. I let my hair fall from its messy bun and drop my stuff onto the hook meant to hang my towels up. I start running the warm water and grab a pair of underwear and a face cloth.

"You're taking a shower?!" Jade yells over the noise of the raining droplets hitting the tub of the shower.

"Yup. You are too, you know." I say, walking out of the room and sit on my bed next to a texting Jade. I look over her shoulder, trying to read her texting buddy but come to see a blurred screen, "Who is that?" I question suspiciously.

"Noah." She answers bluntly.

"Care to elaborate?" I raise a eye-brow and look at her.

"Ashton, you know, the host of this party, is changing the place of the party. Instead of his huge house, he found a abandoned mansion in the woods behind his neighbours house. Apparently some people use it for trick-or-treating things or in our cases, partying. He thinks if he decorates it a bit or if people destroy it a bit or stain the couches, or if people leave garbage on the ground, he wont need to clean it. So now the party is at the abandoned mansion." She states, "Not to mention if he does not clean it or whatever, it could be a form of trespassing, but knowing Ashton, he wouldn't care. He is a selfish football player with a hge attitude anyway. He'll probably bash on the officers enough to get them to leave him alone if he does get caught." Jade finishes. I shake my head, back and forth, and laugh at his stubbornness.