Patience is key

He sat there in the building and growled. It was past noon and his enemy was no where to be seen. He sent out the force to see if he could sense him. But he sensed his enemy no where near the village. Why wasn't he here? He was sure he sent out the transmission for him to come.
He stood up and marched outside. He frowned looking around outside hoping to see his enemy. Hoping that he didn't ignore him.
Suddenly he heard three voices. His trained ears told him that it was a male and 2 females, only two of them where familiar. His enemies old apprentice and the ones apprentice: Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano. But who was that other voice? She seemed aggressive and agitated. She obviously didn't want to be near them. She sounded strange yet familiarly calm. Almost like a witch he used to know, but she sounded younger. Perhaps that witch handed her over to them like Mother Talzin did to Savage. Poor sister if that is what happened. Having to go to be trained on the light side of the Force was worse then the dark side.
To figure things out he followed there voices to their location and to see a tattooed Zabrak female with them. Her skin was blue like the Nightsisters, but it was tattooed like a Nightbrother. She even had small horns on her head. She has the look of a Nightbrother, but the body and attitude of a Nightsister. How strange, He thought.
"Alright Furry. We know he's somewhere in the village ahead, now it's your time again to lead us to him." Anakin said to the female Zabrak.
"Anakin I don't think now is a good time to be using an attitude with her." Ahsoka said softly and warningly
"She's leading us to Maul. The only reason we brought her." He countered her comment
"We brought her along to get her away from Ventress." Ahsoka added
"Ok well we all need to get away from her." Anakin replied a bit agitated
Fury , the female Zabrak, sniffed the air and growled at the two following her. She looked around and stopped.
"Why did you stop?" Anakin asked even more agitated and she didn't reply
How dare Obi-wan not come alone. In the transmission I told that only he should come how dare he- oh what's this? He thought looking over at the group. He watched as Fury attack both of the Jedi. She didn't use the force but once she was able to knock them both down she ran into the village with them slowly following behind them. Now is my chance to acquaint my new sister.