Ritual part 2

It's been two rotations now since Obi-wan has evaded Maul. Maul has finally picked back up on his scent from two giant trees. It is recent, he has to be close by. This must be where he's been sleeping. Maul thought to himself. He wondered whether he should stay there and wait for his mate to come back or follow his scent with the possibility of losing it again. Maul ached to see his Obi-wan again, he only wished he would stop hiding and running. Maul growled at himself at the thought that Fury must have told him something about it. While he was in deep thought he suddenly felt a change in the force. Obi-wan's mind block was down and Maul could sense he was in danger. He quickly dropped all of his thoughts and quickly started tracking where Obi-wan could be.

Obi-wan looked around him. He was cornered and he knew it. A pack of predators circled around him and had pinned him up against this mountain that seemed to of come out of no where. He cursed this jungle with it's hidden surprises. He jumped up on the mountain, his feet landed on a small ridge. Not to his luck, the predators quickly climbed after him up the mountains like experts. Obi-wan knew he had nothing to fight these creatures off with. No weapon on him only the force. Hating himself for even thinking at the moment, he took down the force that was cloaking his presence to allow Maul to find out that he was in trouble. He quickly tried to get a higher ground then the predators. To his surprise one of the predators jumped down at him and pinned him down. He quickly held the animals head back at it attempted to bite him. One of its large forepaws came out and created a large wound on his arm. He held back the want and need to cry out in pain and he quickly used the force to push the creature off of him and down the mountain. He got up and thought that the mountain side must be filled with ambushes of more of those creatures. He desperately tried to find a safe and quick way down the mountain as he held his bleeding arm.

Maul quickly found himself at a mountain where a large creature laid knocked out on the side of, possibly dead. He could sense that his mate was in dire need of his help and he quickly scanned the mountain side. Soon he found Obi-wan bleeding from one arm and being backed into a corner that's only two let outs where blocked by the creatures and lead off to a cliff with a steep drop.

Obi-wan looked around him and saw three of those creatures had pinned him into a corner and the only way out that was barely blocked was to a cliff. He would be able to go to the cliff jump off but grab onto the ledge and do a force jump. Similar to the one he did when he first encountered Maul, but that required both hands. Even if he attempted it, it would severely damage his already wounded arm by tearing and ripping muscle apart that would take a while to heal. He couldn't take anything for chance right now. All he could do was hold off the creatures with force pushes and hope Maul makes it before he faints of blood loss.

As Maul scaled the mountain to get to Obi-wan several of the pack predators came to attack from both above and below. Knowing it would take too long to just hold them off with the force he pulls out both his and Obi-wan's lightsabers and quickly tries to killed or at least severely injure the creatures. As he fought them he looked up at Obi-wan and noticed that he was quickly losing blood and his will to concentrate. Maul could feel his force slowly slipping.

(A/N)
Hello readers sorry for this hang cliffer. *wiggles eyebrows* I'll be ending my
Winter break today and school restarts tomorrow. So updates may be slower but do no worry more will be coming! And a possible lemon.
Please review!