Not exactly as planned

Maul carried Obi-wan onto his ship and set him down in an unoccupied room that only has a sleeping matt in it.
"So what now?" Fury watched Maul as he stood up from watching Obi-wan's unconscious body.
"Well you only stunned him. So he'll be waking up at any moment. Go start up the ship and take us into the atmosphere. Don't come back in unless I say you can." Maul instructed and commanded.
Fury leaned against the wall next to the door. "You know, Ventress will come looking for him."
"What do you mean?" Maul stood up looking at his sister confused.
"She has a thing for Obi-wan. I believe that she come for him." Fury scanned her brother's face. "I'll let you know if she or anyone comes around while you're busy with your mate."
Maul kept his face calm and composed as Fury left the room into the cockpit.
Maul turned and leaned against the same spot Fury was. He watched as Obi-wan laid still. After a while, he noticed his enemy and mate stir.
"W-where am I?" Obi-wan looked around the dark grey room until his eyes fell upon Maul.
"Morning sleeping beauty." Maul teased and walked over to Obi-wan.
"Looks like Fury betrayed us." Obi-wan said to himself.
"Well how can you expect children of Dathomir to not work together. She understands the mission that I'm on, my Obi-wan." Maul kneeled next to him
"Your?!" Obi-wan back up away from Maul. "I'll never be yours!"
Maul smirked and chuckled "I think you'll be regretting that you said that." He walked closer to Obi-wan and grabbed his chin then kissed him.  Obi-wan's eyes widened and he tried pushing Maul away. During the kiss Maul took Obi-wan's lightsaber. Obi-wan was about to use the force when Maul pulled back. "Because you're mine now my dear mate."
"Mate?!" Obi-wan stared at the laughing Maul. He couldn't believe it. Things were happening so fast that the galaxy couldn't even keep up with what was happening. First Maul demanded that he come alone or Fury would be killed, then Fury helped Maul capture him and now Maul is calling him all of these names. Mate? Sleeping beauty? What's next? Love? Dearie? His beloved?
Obi-wan reached for his comm and Maul grabbed his wrist "Don't you dare." He took his wrist comm and crushed it under his boot. "You will not be leaving!" And with that Maul left the room into the cockpit.

Please review!