Arrival

Maul paced outside it was dark now. The next day is about to arrive and his enemy will be here at any moment. He walks inside to Fury and she looks at him questioningly.
"So aren't you going to tie me up or anything? Make it seem like you're serious about this?" She asked confused as she sat on the floor.
"No." Maul answered calm and quietly "If I tie you up, he'll think I'm here to just kill you and him. With you untied he'll think we've come to some sort of treaty. Besides we are children of Dathomir, I would never want to pick a fight with one of my own."
Fury cleared her throat. "Except Ventress."
"Yes. Although she was hunting my brother down. There was no other choice, but to protect him." Maul explained "That witch use him for nothing, but for her pure revenge." Maul paused for a second and took a deep breath in. "He's arrived."

Obi-wan sat in his spacecraft looking at the village. He could already see a few dead bodies. He couldn't think of any reason why Maul would just kill a whole village like this. He hated being alone with Maul, nothing good ever came out of it. He sighed and took a small blaster and tucked it into his boot. If worst came to worst he might just have to use it.
The village seemed to be barren at this point. Maybe Maul has left and was willing to just leave Fury in there to starve. Whatever had happened he knew he would have to go in there and look for her. He walked off of the ship knowing that there would be some kind of trap waiting for him.
As he walked through the village all he could see was dead bodies everywhere. Strangely they were of only adults. None of the sliced or decapitated bodies looked like children. Maybe Maul just hid all of the children's bodies, Obi-wan thought. He continued to walk the streets of this distant planet until he saw Maul and Furry standing in the middle of the road. Maul looked like he was growling at Fury, which was never good. Although she looked to be unharmed, which he didn't know if it was good or bad. Maybe Maul was saving all of the pain and torture for when he arrive so he could witness Maul kill someone else as revenge.
"Ah, Obi-wan Kenobi. It's nice to see alone." Maul spoke first
"And it's nice to see you haven't killed another innocent person." He responded with some wit and Maul growled in response. "Now if you don't mind Maul, hand her over and we'll be on our way far away from here as quick as possible."
"Go ahead Fury, leave." Maul had turned around facing away from Obi-wan now.
Obi-wan noticed the confusion on Fury's face. "Come on, let's go." He insisted
"How could you do this?" Fury asked Obi-wan
"What do you mean? He asked now getting confused
"He obviously wanted you for a reason, but all you want to do is get me and leave?" She started and Obi-wan couldn't help, but compare Fury and Ashoka. "Don't you at least want to find,"
"No no Fury. It's fine. You see what I mean now." Maul cut her off and he sighed.
Fury looked angry and like she had enough. Little did anyone expect it, but Fury punched Maul.
"Fury stop this now!" Obi-wan shouted at her, Maul looked pissed of at her and he ignited his lightsaber. He pounced at her and Obi-wan leaped and blocked the lightsaber attack with his own.
Maul ensnared with his own anger kept on attacking towards Fury. Obi-wan kept on blocking the attacks until Fury noticed the blaster in Obi-wan's boot. She quickly grabbed it finding the stun switch on it. She quickly stunned Obi-wan before Maul could do any damage to him. Then she kicked Maul's lightsaber out of his hands. He growled at her then noticed Obi-wan on the ground. He restrained himself and clear his throat.
Unable to think of anything else to say he looks at her "Nice work Fury." He paused "Let's get him onto my ship and out of here before we are interrupted."