•19 (Part 1)•

Y/N POV•

"I'm so nervous Y/N..." Caspar said.

"You'll be great Caspar, don't worry." I comforted him while doing his tie.

I was helping Caspar on his second date with the schools head cheerleader, Ella. Everyone knows she's a slag apart from him.

For some reason he's head over heels in love with her. Of course I was jealous because I've known him since year 2. I also live in a apartment with him as well.

I didn't have feelings for him until year 5. Then Ella came into the picture and all Caspar has been trying to do was to get her attention.

Now we're in 6 form (Year 13) he's finally succeeded. I just can't believe that he hasn't recognised my love for him.

But I wouldn't blame him, I've been friend-zoned so many times and Ella has the perfect body and stuff.

Caspar turned around and looked in the mirror, he took a deep breath and turned back to me.

"Thanks Y/N. I'm so glad your my best friend." Ouch. Friend-zoned again.

I just smiled back at him.

"Go get your girl." I said while playfully shoving him out the door.

I laid on the sofa and slowly drifted off to sleep.

3 hours later•

The door creeped open and Caspar came in with the biggest smile that could melt anyone's heart.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"How'd it go Caspar?" I asked.

"I finally asked her to be my girlfriend... AND SHE SAID YES!" He cheered at the end.

My heart just shattered into a million pieces but me being the good friend I am.

I put away my feelings and smiled at him.

"Wow! Caspar well done!" I fake smiled.

"Well I'm gonna head to bed now. Bye." I said rather quickly.

I ran upstairs and hid under the covers. I silently sobbed thinking about how Caspar would even like me.

Next Morning•

I woke up and headed to the bathroom, my eyes were puffy and my hair was like a birds nest.

I took a warm, relaxing shower and I wrapped a towel around me.

I went back to the bedroom and changed into some black leggings and a white tee.

As I was washing my face, my phone buzzed signally me that I had a phone call.

Joseph Sugglet is calling.

Joe was my friend since nursery, so he basically knew me before Caspar.

We were all good friends at that time.

We lost contact when he exchanged schools from London to Virginia.

So why is he calling me now?