•44 (Part 3)•

So sorry for the late update guys! Sadly this is the last part of this small story! It's not long but I think it's quite good!

20/04/16
______________________

•Y/N POV•

"Caspar?"

"Y/N?"

He tried to reach out for me, but i quickly pulled away and ran through the isles and I saw the exit and I sprinted as fast as possible.

I stopped running and slowed down to catch my breath, I started walking in the direction to Lucy's house.

After all these years i bump into him now, even though it was nice to see him, he's still the boy who walked out of my life so simply. I hate him but i love him at the same time.

Is this what love is?

I was walking back to Lucy's house but suddenly someone grabbed my shoulder and pushed me into an alleyway. I kicked and screamed until the person pushed me up against the wall covering my mouth.

I saw Caspar standing there with tears brimming his eyes, he let go of my mouth but held me down so I didn't run away.

"Please. Hear me out." He pleaded.

I nodded my head as he let go of my arms, I quickly stepped back from him and crossed my arms, anger clouded my mind as my posture straightened.

"What could you possibly want? You were suppose to support me and be happy for me for getting into a university but you just walked out so simply." I stated.

He was about to speak but I cut him off.

"No. You were suppose to fight for me, you just left and walked out of my life. I know I wanted to break this off but I never wanted to have a bad closure." Sadness swept back into my head.

My heart started to ache and tears started to stream down my face. Caspar stepped forwards to swiped the tears off my face but I flinched away as soon as he touched me.

I looked up at him and tears were falling down him face too. I decided to step forwards and hug him, my heart said to cling on for dear life but my mind said to let go and walk away.

I went with my heart.

I looked up at him and he bent down and placed a gentle kiss on my lips. I felt a shiver run down my body as soon as his lips touched mine.

"I miss you."

"I miss you too, Caspar."