•21 (Part 3)•

~Previously~

"Don't believe me? You don't believe your best friend since nursery? Go on then. Check her pockets." She demanded with sadness laced with every word.

I quickly put my hand into Ella's jacket pocket before she could protest.

Y/N was right.

_____________________________

•Caspar's POV•

*Call me babe xxxx-xxx-xxxx* It read.

I just wanted this all to be different, now I knew that I've just lost my best friend.

I turned back to Y/N to expect an outburst but she doesn't.

She takes Joe's hand and starts to walk out the restaurant. Everything felt like it was in slow motion and I just wanted it to stop.

I couldn't let her slip away that easily.

"I LOVE YOU!" I shouted out.

Y/N POV•

"I LOVE YOU!" I heard him shout.

Them three words were all I've ever wanted to hear. But her betrayed me, he believed his girlfriend of 2 days than his best friend for like a decade.

"Go to the car Joe."

"A-Are you sure?"

"Yes, please."

He hesitantly walked to the car park. I took a deep breath before turning around facing Caspar.

I slowly walked up to him and soon enough we were face to face.

"That's all I ever wanted to hear Caspar. I've loved you for so long but I'm not sure of that anymore." I took his hand and placed the self-made bracelet in his hand.

*FlashBack*

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" 7 year old Caspar shouted to me.

"Yeah Caspar?" I said.

"I made these for both of us!" He said putting a blue bracelet on my wrist.

He had a identical one but green on his one too.

"Thanks Caspar! I Luw it!" I said hugging him.

"It means we will be besties for ever and nothing will come between us."

"Okay!"

*FlashBack Over*

I quickly let go on his hands as tears fell down my face.

"I can't be friends with you anymore Caspar. You don't believe me and I've known you for so long. Where's the sweet boy who used to buy me chocolate and watch movies with me when I was sad? I'm sorry Caspar but i need to clear out my head... So goodbye Caspar." I said walking away.

**********

As I stepped into the car park, I saw Joe resting on his car on his phone.

He saw me approaching him and sent me a small smile, I managed to smile back at him.

"Come on Y/N. You look exhausted, let's get to home." He said opening the door for me.

I got in and he jogged to the other side, and started to drive. We saw Caspar run out of the elevator, our eyes met but Joe speeded off.

The last thing I saw was him falling to his knees holding our bracelets.

/////////////////////////////////////////

Really sorry for this short chapter.

There will be a Part 4! I'm so excited to post that, so get ready for it😉

I love writing these imagines it's so fun. *Mentally Cheers*🤗

Rainbows are you there? I just wanna share my love to all of y'all!😘

7/1/16

😍Amy xoxo💞