•46•

Dedicated to my baby Caspar's birthday for tomorrow!

23/04/16
_____________________________

Y/N POV•

'You ready?' I sent a text to Theo and she replied with a simple 'yeah'.

"Babe, you ready?" I was currently driving with Caspar blindfolded in the passenger seat.

"Yes. As long as you won't take me out to the woods and kill you."

I chuckled "I assure you, I won't do that."

I pulled up to a familiar white coloured house and parked in the drive way. I got out of the car and opened the door for Caspar.

I lead Caspar to the house and opened the door, with the spare keys Theo gave me.

I walked in and all the lights were shut, I saw Theo in the dark motioning me to go over so I left Caspar standing there without no clue.

I hid behind the sofa, with other family members of mine and Caspar's.

"Babe...? Y/N...?" He called out.

I heard him mumble and I heard his footsteps shuffle around.

The lights suddenly came on and everyone jumped up and yelled 'SURPRISE!'

Caspar had a shocked face and when his eyes connected with mine, he ran towards me and picked me up.

"Was this your idea?" He said pecking my lips.

"Theo planned it. I just had to bring you here." I said smiling.

He let go of me and walked over to his big sister, "Thanks Theo." He said hugging her.

Everyone aw'ed and Caspar grabbed to glasses of champagne and gave one to me. Once everyone had a glass we all made a toast.

"To the birthday boy, Caspar!" I yelled.

"To the birthday boy!"