•20 (Part 2)•

~Previously~

Just on time I heard a car beep outside. I saw Joe standing there wearing a suit and tie. I would be lying if I said he didn't look hot right now.

He pulled out a rose from behind his back and I smiled

"For m'lady." He said.

He opened the door for me and handed me the rose. I blushed a light scarlet, but then I realised I hardly ever blush for anyone.

Am I having feelings for Joe?

////////////////////////

Y/N POV•

We arrived at the shard and Joe held my hand and smiled at me.

We headed into the elevator and waited till it got to the 54th floor.

"Oh my gosh. It's so high up here, I can't, why did I do this. Joe you knew I was scared of heights." I started hyperventilating.

"Oh my... I forgot. I- Um. Okay look." He held my hands and took infront of me.

"Focus on my breathing, in... And out... In... And out. Good." We heard the lift 'ding' signalling that we were here.

"Thanks Joe."

"No problem Y/N." He said lightly smiling.

The doors opened and we heard classical music flowing through the hallways.

"Um... Reservation for Sugg." Joe said.

The man, who looked like he's in his 40s, looked at his computer and leaded us a way to a 4 seater table.

We sat down next to each other and waited for Caspar and Ella to come.

"Do you really think this is a good idea?" I asked uneasy.

"I'm sure Y/N. Don't stress, if anything goes wrong, I'll be here for you." He said while putting his hand on top of mine.

"Thanks Joe. Again for everything."

"Like I said, anything for my best friend." He said grinning at me.

Joe's POV•

"Like I said, anything for my best friend." I said grinning at her.

For some reason these past days I've been having feelings for Y/N.

She's just so perfect in every way and my mind is always set on her. Then I remembered that I was just the best friend.

"Joe? Joseph? Helloooo?" Y/N said clicking her fingers in my face.

"Hu-huh? What?"

"You were staring at me for a long time and I was talking to you but you just kept staring." She said blushing.

I felt heat rise up to you cheeks as I felt embarrassed.