•29 (Part 1)•

I decided to switch the roles around. It's always boys who are normally accused of fxcking people around so I'm gonna make it the girl.

I know I need to make a 19(part 4) and that will be up soon. I'm just trying to think of ideas.

23/1/16
_____________________

•Y/N POV•

I walked around the school, as all the boys drooled over me and the girls were terrified of me.

Just how I liked it.

Their was this one boy who didn't seem attracted to me, but for some reason I was attracted to him.

Out of all these people I want to choose him.

The Caspar Lee.

A normal average boy, with average grades.

I can't date him, it will ruin my popularity. But it feels like theirs a magnetic force pushing us together and I just keep resisting.

I can't get turned down, that would be humiliating.

My short skirt was almost short enough to the point you could see my ass and my shirt could just about fit around my boobs.

I've had loads of complaints from my teachers but does it look like I care.

I went to the bathroom and applied more makeup on, as I exited I bumped into a girl.

"What wear your going to bitch!" I said.

I strutted to my Science lesson with that boring ass teacher.

*In class*

The schools bad boy, Craig Malin keeps on wolf whistling at me and staring.

Like I ain't interested, theirs only one guy that's playing hard to get. But I'll get him one way or another.

"Okay Class! I have homework a assignment for you!"

Everyone groaned, I just sat in my seat chew gum.

"I will partner you guys up so listen for your names!"

"Haley & Tom"

"Justin & Vanessa"

"Samantha & Craig"

"George & Courtney"

"Y/N & Caspar"

"And finally John & Angelina!" He said.

This will be a interesting assignment...