•47•

25/04/16
____________

•Y/N POV•

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?"

I just got back from a dinner with my mum but it turns out I need 'permission' from my boyfriend.

"You're not my father so why do I need to tell you where I am going, Caspar?!" I was starting to get really frustrated with his childish behaviour.

"YOU COULD'VE AT LEAST ANSWERED MY CALLS OR TEXTS!"

"I just wanted to spend a little time with my mum, is that so much of a problem?"

"HOW WOULD I KNOW THAT YOU WERE WITH HER? FOR ALL I COULD KNOW IS THAT YOUR CHEATING ON ME!"

Tears stuck my eyes as soon as those venom-like words were spat out of his mouth.

"Do you think I'm that low of a person to cheat? Is that what you think I would do?" I whispered.

His face softened in realisation, as he knew he took it too far. He inched closer and closer to me and gently wiped the tear that was falling swiftly onto my rosy cheeks then landing on my chin.

He took me into his arms and carried me into the bedroom, he got a clean face towel and wiped my eyes.

"I'm really sorry, Y/N. It's just that I don't want you to be taken away from me, it could happen so suddenly and the love of my life could be gone." He whispered.

I picked up his chin, with my shaky hands and faced him towards me. "It's okay." I said.

"Could you please stand up for me, Y/N?"

"Wh--" He cut me off with his gentle voice.

"Just please."

I slowly arose from the bed and stood up infront of Caspar.

"I was meaning to do this today. But I guess this is the only time to do this now."

Caspar took out a black box from his pocket and got down on one knee. Tears clouded my vision as I knew what was happening.

"Y/N, I know we have our ups and downs. Will you please be Mrs Lee?"

I nodded my head viciously and pulled him in for a sweet, passionate kiss.

I'm going to be his fiancé!