Chapter 2

~ Perrie's Pov ~

Going back to the party I was completely distracted by the stranger and her kiss, I didn't even see Jesy until I was back in her clutches. She beamed as she grabbed my wrist and dragged mw towards the bar, Most of the people around us wouldn't notice the slight pinch of her eyes as she smiled but i knew it meant I was in trouble.

"What the bloody hell was that!?" She asked shoving a bowl of mixed nuts at me.

"Im not hungry." Food was about the last thing on my mind.

"Are you pissed already? Don't make me force feed you." Jesy said

"Im not drunk" I said even though I felt like I was, Her lips, the taste of them on mine. Her body pressed up against mine, A wave of heat rolled through my body and I resisted the urge to fan myself.

"Perrie." Jesy snapped her fingers to get my attention. I shook my head and stared at her dumbly.

"For the second time I said that you could have at least has a drink with my brother."

"I'm sorry, I thought I saw my mother" I lied.

Jesy's face softened and she snatched a few nuts out of the bowl, holding them out to me.

"Protein. You're going to need your strength."

"Thank you." I ate the nuts realising its been over six hours since I had last eaten.

"I won't be responsible for you fainting on your degree day," Jesy said giving me a wink.

Turning around I caught sight of my mother I saw her searching the room, her hands resting on the pearls around her neck. She quite like everyone else in this room her head was high, her nose tipped slightly up and her gaze scathing as she looked around her.

"Last chance to run" I told Jesy.

"And leave you alone? Not a chance, but you do owe me a bottle of whisky later" She said.

"Deal." Although by the end of the day we would probably need more then one bottle.

"Perrie, my dearest girl!" Mum going through the crowd towards me kissing me on the cheek. Then I saw my dad walk over he held out his hand and as soon as I took it he pulled me into a bear hug.

"You did it! I'm so proud of you" My dad said.

"Thank you dad" I said hugging him back.

"To my little girl" Dad raised a glass to toast and i felt the slightest tug of emotion at the gesture, we spend the rest of the drowning shots and my mother and Jesy picking out random strangers who they think would be a suitable partner for me for the future.

---------------------------

Faint noises crept into my dreams from the street below my window but I clung to my unconscious state. I was dreaming of her, Her fingers were on my collarbone tracing down between my breasts as her lips found my jawline. Noises trying to pull me out of the dream but I refused to open my eyes last thing I saw was the smirk on her face before Jesy started shaking me telling me to wake up.

"Good morning Pez, here's some tea." She said handing handing me a cup of my favourite tea.

"Thanks, what time is it?" I asked.

"Like 10, you sleep to much Pez" She said smiling at me.

"Oh shut it" I said but noticing a series of car honks going off outside.

"what the hell is going on down there?" I asked.

"There's a bunch of people around the building, They look like reporters," Jesy said with a dismissive wave. "Maybe there was an accident."

I groaned and shoved myself out of bed, It was disgraceful how reporters flocked to any gruesome scene in London, Even protection put into place after Prince Karl's death hadn't stopped them from finding new ways to stalk their bloody headlines. My stomach turned over just thinking about it, I had no idea what had their attention now, but no doubt I'd be subjected to all the details for the next few days.

"I don't see anything happening" Jesy wrinkled her nose in annoyance.

"I'm going to shower then we can start to unpack." I said

Jesy nodded, walking towards the door. "I might go down and have a look while you have a shower."

I shook my head. "What if there is a murder running loose?" I said.

"There isn't Perrie, I need to catch up on all the gossip" Jesy said walking out the door.

I slipped into the shower and my shoulders relaxed and let the water wash over me. Shutting me eyes I thought of my dream and the mystery girl from earlier in the week. Something stirred in my belly, tightening in my core and I wish I could finish the dream. Or better yet, I thought as I spread the soap across my body, I wish I could see her again. I tried to convince myself the desire was innocent, that I only wanted to know her name and why she used me to avoid that girl. But honestly more then anything I wanted her to kiss me again. My hands had slid further down my stomach, making their to the desire growing more demanding between my legs.

"Don't be stupid," I said to myself, turning to rinse off the rest of the soap before I shut off the shower, Hopefully I wasn't desperate enough to get myself off alone in the shower yet. I dried my blonde hair and put on a pair of skinny jeans and a crop top walking out to see Jesy in the kitchen.

"Uncover all the details?" I asked as I joined her. There was fresh tea in my cup and I sipped it as I waited for her to spill.

"Is there something you forgot to tell me Perrie?" She asked.

My eyebrows knitted together in confusion . "What's going on Jesy?" I asked in a low voice.

"You look like you're going to be sick."

She let out a nervous laugh. "It's...just...so...absurd!" I grabbed for the newspaper but Jesy snatched it away shaking her head with a smirk.

"You might want to sit down Perrie" she instructed me.

"What is it?" I said with impatience, feeling sicker by the minute.

She flipped over the newspaper so that I could see the cover photo was of two people making out. That is what she was was freaking out about? I raised my eyebrow she shoved a photograph that was cropped closer to the two people and It wasn't just any two people, It was me and the mystery girl from the party.

"I don't understand," I said but events the words left my lips the attached headline began to sink in. "The reporters outside?"

Jesy nodded.

How could I not have recognised her? I grabbed Jesy's arm to steady myself.

"Me?" My mouth went dry as I asked.

"You were the one making out with the fucking princess," Jesy said.

"I didn't know it was her" I said trying to catch my breath.

"Do you's have sex?" Jesy said smirking at me

"What? No of course not" I said blushing of my recent thoughts.

"I bet every single girl in England is so jealous that you even got to touch Jade, You know she intersex right?"

"Yeah I know" I said hearing my phone starting to ring.

"It you mum she probably wants to know when's the wedding." Jesy said passing me my phone.

What have I gotten myself into?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys here's a small update for you

Just want to thank certain people hopefully you know who you are for being supportive and understanding it means a lot truly :)

Hopefully you's like this small update if you did please let me know and sorry for any mistakes.

See you next update