Chapter 3 [Part Two]

~ Perrie's Pov ~

"Am I in danger?" I said as my mouth went dry.

"People around me tend to get hurt," Jade whispered, her hot breath on my neck.

"Will you hurt me?" I said the words felt like a dare rather than a question.

"You have been reading the articles," She said " Don't believe everything you read Perrie. I have never done anything to a women that she hasn't asked for... begged for."

I spun around to face her, I wasn't certain if I was angry with her for being so cocky or if I was mad at myself for being so turned on. I took a deep breath refusing to look away from her. "Do you like that? Do you like women to beg?"

She laughed. " I enjoy making them ask for more. I enjoy making them whimper and cry out and call my name and I would very much enjoy making you beg Perrie."

"I'm not really the begging type," I said even though my words were weak.

"You could be" Jade said. "I can see it in your eyes, the desire to be commanded and taken. You'll enjoy it when I take you."

Yes. Please.

Jade trailed a finger down to my collarbone and my body tightened in anticipation recalling my dream. Then her fingers curled around my neck, her touch light but assertive. She was in control and when she drew me closer I could feel her harden member pressed against me and my body responded with a twinge that tingled through my nerves until my core felt ready for her. I thought of a hundred scenarios played out in my mind. Over the table, On the couch, Against the glass window. Jade could have me any way she would take me.

But instead she withdrew from me. "You should go."

Jade's sudden rejection nearly mad tears fall from my eyes, Am i not pretty enough to satisfy her?

"I probably should." I said.

A women like this one that confused me and mesmerised me, thrilled me and terrified me was no good for me. i forced myself to consider that even though I was heartbroken, Jade was bad news. I had known that all along so why was I here now?

Jade turned from me hiding her soft brown eyes and the deep secrets hidden inside her. "You asked if I would hurt you Perrie. I can't lie and say I won't. I want nothing more then to strip you naked and pin you to that wall. Hold you there until you beg for me to pleasure you and when I finally give it to you, you will beg me to never stop."

She ran a hand through her long soft hair and shook her head. "But if I do that, It will only ruin you."

"I'm not hapless virgin." I snapped.

Her hand flew out and caught my arm pulling me against her. "I've thought about your lips all day Perrie. I've pictured you moaning my name under neath me. If I took you now I would want more because once wouldn't be enough. But you Perrie is someone a women like me can never have."

"Jade? Is it because I'm not royalty?" I asked.

"No It's because nothing beautiful can survive around me. Do you understand that? They will destroy you and if they don't eventually I will."

"Maybe I can take care of myself." I twisted away from her but her grip remained firm.

"Maybe you can," She admitted. "But don't tempt me into risking it I can't be held responsible."

Jade dropped her hold of me then I saw the dare in her soft brown eyes. She wanted me to run, she expected me to run. Instead my hand reached out grabbing Jade's shirt pulling her down until our lips met. A growl vibrated through her body as our tongues met, Her hands slid down cupping my ass and lifting me off the ground as the kiss deepened. Despite our clothing, ran my hand against her harden member, rocking my hips against it when I found the right spot.

"This is your last chance," Jade warned.

And It was then that I realised control was the one thing I could never ever give her.

"No," I whispered.

Disappointment flashed through Jade's eyes, but she realised me gently to my feet.

"You are a smart girl." She hesitated bringing her lips down placing a loving kiss on my forehead. "Lauren will see you home safely and I'll have my people working on getting rid of the reporters" Jade said, I wish I was still kissing her.

"Thank you."I said and then I heard the words fall from her mouth that I didn't want to hear.

"Goodbye Perrie." Jade's eyes lingered over me and I know she was holding back as though she wanted to say more.

I waked towards the door and before I was outside I stop. "Goodbye Jade" I whispered I knowing she heard me, But when I stepped out of the room all I could feel was regret.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys :)

So I hope you enjoyed the second part of the chapter I have a feeling it might not be whats you expected to happen but things will happen soon. Sorry for any mistakes I was watching star wars at the same time as writing this so there might be a few mistakes.

Anyway I thought you guys should know my name some of you's might others won't but my name is Jamea :)

I hope you's all are enjoying the book so far!

see you next update.

~ Jamea