Chapter 6

~Perrie's Pov~ (not edited)

The elevator doors slid open, and Jade stepped into the suite, shrugging out of her jacket and dropping it over a silk sofa in one fluid movement. I followed her, still weak-kneed and tongue-tied from her attention in the lift. The surroundings were as impressive as I expected though. A wall of floor-to-ceiling windows looked out over the River. From up here, the traffic below looked more like a child's play set, but London still buzzed with energy. Across the river, the Eye spun cautiously, a seeming contradiction to the old world stylings of the buildings surrounding it. That's what I loved about London—the old and the new clashing one moment and merging into something organic the next. Few cities in the world had managed to maintain their history while innovating the way this one had, and everything about this place seemed different from this vantage point. Pressing my hand to the glass, I couldn't help but feel dizzy. I was in a whole new world—in more ways than one.
Jade came up behind me, pressing her body against mine. Suddenly, it wasn't only London that was humming with life. "Enjoying the view?"
"I am. You?"
"Very much. The city isn't bad either." Jade's lips dropped to my neck and I felt the painful but pleasant nip of her teeth. My body responded with a sigh, my limbs going weak as I leaned against her. Her hands dropped to my jeans and went under. I remembered then that I was bare underneath, and now I was on display as much as the city below. No one could see us up here, few buildings even rose to this height in the city. But I still felt exposed as her hand slipped between my thighs, urging them open. Jade stroked a finger along my me and my sex grew slicker with my want.
"I'm going to fuck you in front of this "window," she said in a sexy voice. "I'm going to show the whole city that I take what I want."

My core clenched at the dark edge to her words. "I'm going to make you come in front of the busiest street in London." Jade's thumb brushed circles lightly over Perrie's clit as she spoke.

"Please," I said, offering myself to her.

"Soon," Jade promised. "But not yet. I need to see how far I can take you. How much that beautiful clit of yours can handle."

Feeling her erection pressing through her pants against my backside emboldened me. "I can handle anything you give me."
Jade growled, and in a flash, I was in her arms as she carried me through the sitting area toward a door. I only had time to register a bed before she dropped me on it.
"Take that off," Jade ordered.
I did as I was told in too much of a hurry to honor her demand than to make it into a show. I slipped my shirt over my head and my jeans off, leaving me in only my lacy bra. It hadn't been too long ago that I would have been too self-conscious to show this much skin to a beautiful women, but with Jade's eyes on me, I felt anything but. Her gaze fucked me with such intensity that I believed her claim that she would make me beg.
"I almost wish I hadn't destroyed those panties," Jade remarked, standing at the foot of the bed, one hand stroking her member through her pants. "I'll have to get you a new pair so I can fuck you in that sweet lace."
A shiver raced through me at the idea that she was already talking of a future encounter.

"Spread your legs."

I dropped them open as Jade began to unbutton her shirt. My breath caught as she shrugged it off, revealing a black Lacey bra which exposed her muscular stomach and began unbutton her pants. Jade tugged off her boxers and her cock sprang free, the broad crown glistening with proof of her arousal, and I understood why I'd been able to feel it so clearly through all our clothing.

"I want you inside me," I whispered and Jade's head lifted so that our eyes met. She pushed slowly in, not breaking our gaze, and I arched against her into the exquisite fullness I desperately sought. My body made precious contact with her hard stomach muscles, my nipples brushing against hers. Jade's hand slid under my back, supporting me as she rocked me toward the precipice of fulfillment.
Her gaze bore into me like a dare, and I couldn't look away, even as the strings of my body tightened, winding taut as coiled wire.
"Say my name," Jade commanded.
"Jade," I gasped, breathing hard as the tension seeped through my muscles and took control.
"Again," she ordered as her hands slid to my hips, pinning me to her as her member drove into me with relentless strokes.

"Jade!." I cried her name as my orgasm splintered through me in violent waves that spasmed through my limbs, but my eyes stayed trained on her. Jade continued her thrusts, hard and fast, as she raced toward her own. Jade's hands clenched my hips, and her gaze smoldered into me as she came. Jade was in total control, but I could feel my own slipping away with each second her skin was on mine.
She wrapped her arms around me and collapsed onto the bed, holding me close to her. I was too stunned to move, so I focused on my breathing, trying to calm my racing heart. That didn't seem possible with Jade still so near to me, and when she pressed a kiss to my forehead, an ache burst through my chest that had nothing to do with the fear or anger I felt during our earlier argument. With that one small gesture, she'd washed away all the rational questions I'd had about getting more involved with her I only wanted to touch her again and see her come undone.
-------------------------------------------------------
(Don't read below if you don't want to hear what happens in the new episode of the 100)

Hey guys :)

Yes as you guys can already guess why I haven't been updating, school has been hell so yeah hardly any free time to write.

I hope you's liked this chapter and sorry if it's really bad I'm just so emotional unstable at the moment especially after the new episode of the 100, how could they kill off lexa 😭 I've been crying all afternoon because of it I'll never be able to accept that she's dead.

And thank you to everyone who wished me happy birthday last week

See you next update

- Jamea