Chapter 14

(Not edited)

~Perrie's Pov ~

By the time I got back to the flat, my feet ached from the effort of hiking halfway across London in heels. Jane's flat was dark when I entered, which was just as well, because I didn't really feel like talking. Rather, I felt like I should talk, a throwback reaction from my therapy days. But I was more than happy not to. Slipping off my heels, I took the stairwell up the three flights to our floor, rummaging through my purse for my keys as I came around the corner.
"Perrie."
I jumped at the sound of Jade's voice, dropping my shoes. But my momentary surprise quickly shifted to white-hot awareness. Taking a deep breath, I cursed my traitorous body for its reaction to Jade's presence.
"Where have you been?" She demanded, cornering me against the door as I neared her. Jade's suit jacket was gone and the sleeves of her button-down were rolled up. If Jade in a suit was impossibly sexy, Jade half out of a suit was devastating. A pang of longing shot through me, but I resisted the impulse to touch her, knowing what would happen if I did. Anger flickered in her eyes, and I felt barely controlled rage seething from her like steam from boiling water.
"Walking," I said, too tired for playing games or being witty.
"You leave without a word and then you walk home?" Jade ran a hand through her brown hair, and I noticed that it was already mussed, as though she'd done this a lot this evening.
"You pushed me away," I whispered, but my words weren't timid. I wanted her to hear me. I wanted Jade to stop and listen, so that she would know that I hadn't run tonight. "I didn't run. I made the choice to leave."
"You came with me. I expected you to leave with me. I need to know where you are. That's not a request, Perrie," she yelled.
I stared at her, waiting to see if she even heard what she was saying, but from the smoldering look she gave me, she did. "I'm not a child. I can take care of myself," I said.
"That was before," Jade said, stepping close enough that her heat surged across my skin. "You made a choice, Perrie, and when you did that I assumed the responsibility of taking care of you."
How could she be so dense and infuriating and sexy at the same time? Was it a trick of evolution, the ability to distract a girl with charm while you were being a total bitch? "I didn't ask you to do that!"
"No, you didn't. But you chose to come into my bed. You chose to stand by my side this evening."
If she thought that was going to be the extent of my choices, she had a big surprise coming. "Yeah, but we're not married or anything—"
"What message do you think it sends for me to bring a date to my mother's birthday?" She interrupted me.
My breath hitched in my throat, caught on the lump rapidly forming there. I wasn't sure if I wanted to cry or shake her. Possibly both. "We barely know each other."
"That might be true," she conceded, "but we've been linked publicly, and after those texts were published today, people are going to make assumptions."
Between all the drama of Jade showing up on my first day of work to the shit-storm that was this evening, I'd managed to forget about the hacked text messages. Adding that to the rest of today's events was too much to bear and I snapped, "What kind of assumptions? I really don't give a fuck what people who read Them think of me!"
Jade's head tilted, a glimmer of sympathy mixing with her anger. "It won't just be a small leak for long. There will be more legitimate news sources reporting on it. I live in the public eye, Perrie."
The implication was clear. Jade lived in the public eye, but I didn't have to. She was offering me a choice, one I thought I'd already made. She was giving me a second chance to walk away. But that didn't explain her actions tonight. "Why?" I asked in an effort to understand. "Why did you bring me tonight? You knew that assumptions would be made. It's hardly the first time you've been caught with your pants down. Why give them more to gossip about?"
I couldn't understand why she'd draw more attention to a relationship that was already tabloid fodder. Surely that would only make things worse, and she had to know that.
"Because I want to protect you." Jade's voice broke, and when her eyes met mine, the intensity of her gaze pierced through me, drawing a gasp from my lips. "I need to protect you. I can't explain it, because I don't understand it. Maybe it's a compulsion."
"Compulsions generally aren't healthy," I whispered, barely able to produce words after her confession. The look she gave me, it shattered me. And in the moment, I didn't care. I didn't care that we'd been lying to ourselves about what was happening between us. I didn't care that my heart lay in a thousand pieces at her feet, because I couldn't bear the thought of Jade suffering that pain alone.
Jade stroked the back of her hand down my cheek longingly. "This compulsion is. You can push me away, Perrie, and I'll still devote myself to protecting you."
Emotions surged through me, flooding through my twisted perception of our relationship and washing it away. I had no words to drown the anguish reflected in her eyes. None that could reach the broken parts of her that I glimpsed. There was only one way to show her how I felt and only one way to free her from her demons. I crashed into her, my lips locking against her's with brutal need as we collided. Jade responded with hunger, lifting me off my feet and slamming against the wall in the process. She pivoted, still kissing me, and pressed me against the brick. Lowering me to my feet, she dropped to her knees and pushed up my dress. Jade held it against my belly, leaving me exposed from the waist down.
"Spread your legs, love." Jade held me firmly to the wall as she trailed kisses up my bare thighs. She took her time, sliding her lips along the sensitive flesh devotedly. Jade's tongue licked softly down my thigh. My hands tangled in her hair, clutching her to me as her kisses moved inward.
"I'm going to fuck you with my mouth, and I want to hear you come. I want you to let go," she growled, and I whimpered, already powerless to her demands. Jade pushed my legs wider and thrust her tongue inside me, fucking me with powerful strokes. As pleasure welled in my core, tightening my limbs in anticipation, she pulled back only to close her mouth over my throbbing clit. Sucking it hungrily, Jade's hand stroked my thigh but went no further. I longed for the feel of her inside me.
"I...I need you inside me," I gasped as a tremor of ecstasy rippled through my body.
But Jade didn't stop, instead the hand on my stomach pressed me harder to the wall. Her tongue stroked across my sensitive clit again and then dipped lower, spearing me once more and pushing me to the brink. I unraveled, moans spilling wantonly from my mouth, as her tongue plunged inside me with relentless passion.
Without a word, Jade stood and took my clutch. Sagging against the wall, unable to form words, I released it to her, and a moment later, the door to my flat swung open. She scooped me into her arms, carrying me over the threshold as her mouth found mine, kissing me even as I fought to form coherent thoughts.
Jade lay me across the kitchen counter.
"You are so fucking beautiful Perrie." The low rasp of her voice sent a shiver over my skin.
And I believed her, feeling her desire for me as acutely as I felt my own. "Wait."
Jade stepped back, her gaze skimming my body, her eyes hooded by lust. I pushed up and dropped to my feet, standing with shaky legs before her. My fingers fumbled for the zipper of my dress as she unbuttoned her pants. When I found it, I tugged the zipper down and let the dress fall away. A growl rumbled from Jade and she advanced on me, lifting my ass from the ground and carrying me to the wall. I wrapped my legs around her waist and rubbed my aching sex against her.
"Slowly," Jade ordered, gripping my hips as she positioned herself. "Now, love."
I lowered onto her member carefully, feeling the pleasant strain as my body welcomed the substantial girth of her shaft. I bucked against her, impatience winning out over restraint, but her hands clutched my hips in warning.
"I don't want to hurt you Perrie," she cautioned.
My fingers slipped into her hair, knitting through it and tugging slightly. "I thought you liked that," I whispered.
Her eyes flashed to mine, and I saw my face and the offer written across it reflected in her eyes.
"Tread carefully, Perrie." She dropped her forehead against mine, her eyes clenched shut as if she were struggling to control herself. My own breathing became shallow, my resolve resting on the tip of a knife. I wanted Jade. I wanted all of her, even her dark side. Even if my desire scared me.
Jade didn't open her eyes but she pressed a soft kiss to my lips. Pulling back, she pushed farther inside me until I sheathed her to the root. "This is enough."
Her words were strained, but when she looked at me, she smiled. We stayed like that for a long moment, relishing the delicious sensation of joined flesh.
This could be enough, I thought as she held me. For now. But Jade needed more than this, and she needed me to give in to her darkness.
"Pez," Jade whispered, "stop thinking."
"You just called me Pez. How—"
She stopped me with a kiss. "Be with me. Feel me."
Jade shifted her weight, pushing me against the wall as she began to thrust, and I lost myself to her. My fingernails sank into her shoulders, anchoring me as she drove her member savagely inside me. A cry escaped my lips as I swelled around her, pleasure taking root and traveling slowly through my body until the dam burst and my orgasm surged violently from my core, spreading to my limbs. "Jade!"
She came at the cry of her name, pumping her come into me.
I collapsed against her, her member still twitching as my sensitive walls pulsed around her . Jade's arms cradled me against her as she carried me from the looked at me, she smiled. We stayed like that for a long moment.
"I'm home safe, and you've damn near screwed me to sleep," I told her. "You should go back to your mother's party."
"I don't want to go back to the party."
"Jade, it's your mother's birthday," I pointed out.
"Exactly, and she has hundreds of people there to kiss her ass," Jade said. "She won't even miss me."
"I doubt that."
Jade shook her head. "You're right. She might miss me if she needs someone to yell at."
"I'm just going to go to bed," I told her, stretching my arms over my head as I unsuccessfully attempted to stifle a yawn.
"I want to go to bed with you," Jade said, propping herself up on an elbow and brushing a kiss across my shoulder. She was impossibly beautiful.
"Earlier wasn't enough for me. I have things to do to your body."
"This body," I yawned, "needs to rest. I have no idea how you've got that much stamina. It shouldn't be physically possible."
"We can sleep," she offered, and I froze.
"You want to sleep here?" I asked slowly.
Jade frowned, brushing hair from my face. "Is that not okay?"
It was more than okay. Inside my chest, a dozen celebratory fireworks burst through me. But I couldn't exactly reveal my excitement and risk her pulling away again. The request was just so...normal that I wasn't certain how to process it. "Sure. Of course, it's okay."
Jade pulled me to her, curving her body protectively around mine, as she cradled me to her chest. Jade's lips nuzzled my ear, saying more with the show of silent affection than words could. A mix of emotions swirled through me, bringing tears to my eyes one moment and then forcing me to bite back laughter the next. How had we gotten here? I had no idea. All  I knew was that I wanted to stay in her arms. No matter the cost.
"Jade," I said her name softly, knowing I was treading into dangerous territory. "Earlier when you said you didn't want to hurt me..."
She stilled behind me, drawing in a ragged breath as I searched for the right words.
"I had my reasons for saying no before," I said finally. "But—"
"There's nothing more to say, Perrie. You don't owe me," she said in a measured tone. "I don't need that."
But I knew she was lying. I saw it in her eyes, her desire to dominate me. I sensed how she fought her need to control my body when she fucked me. "What do you need then?"
"You," she said after a moment. "Sleep, love. All I need is you."

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys :)

I so embarrassed myself in front of a girl I like today 🙈 well it not that embarrassing but still... She saw it so yeah I'm just going to hide for the rest of me life.

Anyway I hope you's like this update!

See you next update