Chapter 3

~ Perrie's Pov ~

All day the reporters have been outside waiting for me to show my face, Jesy came behind me and put her arms around me and gave me a loving squeeze. "It'll blow over soon don't worry Pez."

I smiled at her gratefully, That was exactly what I needed to hear.

"I'll go grab some food from the corner store," Jesy said, grabbing some money from her wallet.

"You shouldn't have to go," I said feeling bad. "Maybe we could just order something?"

"It's alright Pez and I might starve before then." Jesy clutched her stomach, but I could see the real reason she didn't want to wait any longer hiding behind her eyes. "I'll think of a proper way for you to repay me later and I promise it will be cruel and embarrassing."

"It can't be more humiliating then having my photo all over the newspaper," I pointed out.

"I'll think of something." Jesy winked and disappeared through the door.

Jesy's laptop was on the counter and I grabbed it and One google search later I had checked out some of princess Jade's recent photos and found there had been no mistake. The unbelievably sexy women I had stumbled upon at my graduation was exactly who the papers claimed that she was and Jesy was right. Jade had been photographed with too many beautiful women to count. Every recent photo of her she was either with some blonde or redhead or even identical twins, I doubt she had been giving them tours of London, why can't I be one of those blondes?

"No" I slammed the laptop closed, annoyed I even thought that. I was interrupted by a buzz on the flat's intercom.

"Forgot her keys again," i muttered as I hit the call button.

"Miss Edwards?"

Or maybe not. The women's tone was very formal.

"I have no comment," I said.

"I'm not here from the press," the women at the other end responded. "I'm here to collect you."

"Collect me?" I repeated in surprise.

"Princess Jade of England wishes to speak with you."

My mouth fell open. "I'm not sure that is a good idea. In case you haven't noticed theres reporters down there waiting to devour me alive."

" I am Princess Jade's personal guard. That's why her highness has trusted me to bring you safely meet with her," She said " I can assure you that no one will even know that you left this building."

"Okay, give me a moment," I said running around the room, I tried thinking of a reason not to go but the memory of Jade's lips on mine and her hands on my waist holding me in a firm, confident embrace that made my knees buckled and I found myself reaching for a pencil to write out a note for Jesy. I met Jade's personal guard near the elevator, but I refused to consider whether I was making a mistake but I told myself I wasn't.

----------------------------------------

~ Perrie's Pov ~

Lauren, the Princess personal guard was the silent type but as she promised she managed to sneak me out of the building and past the reporters that are hoping to catch a glimpse of the latest royal scandal, Namely me.

Lauren had taken me to somewhere public to meet with Jade, Lauren had promised me a private meeting so I was surprised when she pulled me into London's honest nightclub.

"This is where I'm going to meet with Jade, I mean Princess Jade," I stammered as my nerves started to kick in. "Or should I call her, Her royal highness?"