Chapter One

I watched Kellin as he laid in his bed, singing along to whatever was going through his earbuds. He bobbed his head to the music, his eyes shut while we all sat in the opened closet.

This was honestly the worst part of our day; Whenever Kellin was home. Don't get me wrong, we all love him, we just hate having to sit in here all day, all crammed together in this box. He'd always leave me on the top though, and I thanked him for that.

Over the years he had kind of stopped playing with us...well not me. I was more or less the favorite, I was his first toy and the best. I mean, how often do you see a Mexican Cowboy toy in the store, you know? Not only that, but I am very cute.

Staying still is a skill I've had to master- along with everyone else in here -to keep myself safe. Not that Kellin would hurt me, but it's against the laws of the toy world to let a human see you, in a sense, 'alive'.

We were really all just small humans without any organs.

"Kellin!"

"Fucking hell, all the time." Kellin groaned. He paused his music. I watched from his closet as he got up. "Yea, mom?!"

"Come eat!"

"Okay!" Kellin yelled. He quickly left the room, closing the door behind him.

"Alright, everybody up!" I yelled. I jumped on out of the box, smiling as everybody else piled out f the white box. We stretched ourselves out and gathered around.

"How long do you think we have this time?" Freddy asked. Freddy was a knitted blue bear with black crumb eyes. He was the size of a hand, really.

"I don't know, if we're lucky, Kellin's mom made spaghetti. That gives us a little short of thirty minutes." I explained. Everyone nodded, grins on their faces. We all went off to different corners of the room, doing out own thing. I climbed my way to the top of Kellin's bed and sprawled myself out on a piece of his pillow. I smelled the fabric, smiling because his scent was still lingering on it.

"Vic! Vic, hey! Viccy!"

I snapped my head to look at the toy calling my name. It was none other than my best friend, Tony the turtle. He walked closer to me, his green little legs struggling to get here quick.

"Hey, tone, what's up?" I asked, sitting up and crossing my short legs.

"I tore my side again." He whined. Sure enough as I looked, white stuffing was poking out of his left side. I frowned and got up, running then jumping onto Kellin's bedside desk. I snatched the duct tape he had and jumped back onto the bed.

"Hold here." I said. Tony set a fat leg down on the roll of duct tape as I pulled the silver tape just enough to cover his side. I placed a foot down against the tape as I pulled with both of my arms to rip the piece off.

"Put your back into it!" Tony urged.

"I'm trying!" I snapped. "AGGGHHHH! Someone get scissors!"

"Can't you get them yourself?" Tony hummed.

"I'm trying to help you here, hush."

Soon enough two of the other toys in our pack came with scissors. I put my foot down and off the tape as I moved to only grabbing the end of the strip.

"Thanks, right there in the middle is good." I smiled. Josh and Oliver each held a handle of the scissors, pulling apart and then cutting where I'd said.

"Tony, you're getting old." Josh snickered.

"Oh shut up! The tape just fell off. Kellin hasn't checked me in a while." Tony grumbled. The two boys laughed and left, taking the scissors with them. I took the piece of tape and ordered Tony to turn around.

"Push it in." Tony spoke.

"I know, I know." I sighed. I grabbed the white stuffing and shoved it all inside of Tony, making him go back to his fat self. I held the tear closed as I carefully placed the square of tape over it.

Tony and I laid down on the pillow talking about random stuff. The chatter around us started dying down though as we heard footsteps.

"HOOTIE HOO!" The sheep yelled. "I REPEAT. HOOTIE HOO!"

Everyone got up in panic and ran towards the white box. Nearly everyone was inside, Tony and I were further behind as we ran with Jenna and Austin. Austin quickly climbed into the box, Jenna stopped as we heard the doorknob turn.

Tony and I dropped to the ground with Jenna, stiffening completely when the door opened. Kellin walked inside. What's he gonna think? Oh god.

"What the fuck?" Kellin spoke. He walked to us and picked us up in his hands. "How'd you guys get here?"

He threw us all into the white box, then he took me out again.

"Did Henry get to you?" He asked.

No. I wanted to reply.

"That stupid cat." He grumbled. "Hmm. I haven't played with you in forever." Kellin smiled.

He walked us over to his bed and turned some music on for us. He sat me down on the pillow and laid down himself, singing along to the music.

I smiled, discreetly. A feeling of joy overcame me when he pulled me onto his stomach.

"Hey, don't write yourself off yet. It's only in your head you feel left out, or looked down on. Just try your best, try everything you can. And don't you worry what they tell themselves, when you're away." He sang. "Vic, take it away!"

It just takes some time, little girl you're in the middle of the ride. Everything, everything will be just fine.

Everything, everything will be alright, alright.

He looked at me, grinning. I wished I could speak to him. I wished I could be a real human. Or at least be life sized. What a hell of a time that would be!

I sang with him in my head, I wish things were different.

A/N: I started another fic, god. This ones short though, Five-10 chapters, maybe. I just watched Toy Story and felt inclined to write this.