Chapter Nine

A/N: Sorry for the wait, babes

Ily

"Vic! Vic!"

Tony was running at me, slowly, but still running. He looked panicked, Oliver and Alan right behind him.

"The Chief is demanding to see you!" Oliver exclaimed.

"What? What does he want with me?" I asked, frightened. He'd never wanted to speak with me before.

"I don't know, but he's calling in a town meeting...Vic, I think he knows." Tony replied solemnly.

He knows? How could he know? I wasn't careful enough, oh god, why, why didn't I hide it better?

"We'll be right there.." Alan spoke, frowning. I looked at all of them, afraid, but we made our way to ToyLand anyway, stepping into ToyHall where all the towns citizens were already gathered. I gulped as their eyes landed on me.

The Chief's eyes felt the heaviest.

"Victor." He spoke, his voice loud and demanding. Nobody spoke and I walked up to the small stage he was sat on. I felt intimidated just looking at him, my hands shaking, my knees almost giving out. I was so scared.

"Have I done something wrong?" I squeaked. His hard gaze lingered on mine as he spoke, standing up and looking down at me.

"Have you done something wrong? Oh, god, no, no, no! You've done something absolutely irreversible. You've outed us to a human and brought him into our world!" He bellowed. The crowd of toys gasped, not believing that I'd do such a thing. In all our history, no one has ever done what I had done. "You've put us all, your family, in danger! You're lucky I don't speak to the Toy Gods about what you've done!"

I shook, cowering away from everyone who watched me with judging eyes. "He's not gonna hurt us! He's harmless, I promise you! He won't tell a soul!"

"Who believes him?!" The Chief asked the crowd. Nobody spoke, not even my friends. I looked at Tony with a pleading look and he stood there, looking back with a frown and sorry eyes.

"Hmm...what do you think, everyone? Execute?...or exile?" The chief laughed, glaring at me. I had never felt so horrible in my whole life before, this was the worst moment I had experienced in my entire life. It hurt so much.

The crowd yelled, some people shouting 'execute', causing me to widen my eyes and want to run. Others built up a chant of 'exile him!' And finally the chief silenced everyone and paused before he spoke.

"Now, I'm not a bad guy, I just care about my family. But you are no longer family to me. And if you like humans so much...why not just...make you one?"

My eyes widened, I couldn't speak. He wasn't really going to, was he?

"I, Rick Grimes, Chief of ToyLand, hereby exile Victor 'The Cowboy' Fuentes, from ToyLand."

And as soon as he had said those words and they had left his mouth, I felt different. I could feel a thumping in my chest, warmth wash over my skin, moisture enter my mouth.

It was an unfamiliar feeling but I knew what it was.

I was human.

-

I was sat on Kellin's bed, my feet touching the ground for the first time as I sobbed violently and waited for him to come home. It felt so horrible, so painful. This is the first time I've ever cried, god, how do humans go through this? My heart hurts, my chest feels heavy, there's a ball in my throat and I can't get it to go away. There's stuff coming out of my nose and I don't know what it is, but I'm wiping it away with a towel Kellin had in his room. I had put on one of Kellin's 'underwear', not liking how cold I felt. I wanted him home. I needed him here.

Like he had actually heard me, he suddenly opened the door and came in. He froze, shutting the door behind him and taking in the sight in front of him. I got up and ran to him, my arms wrapping tightly around his warm body, sobbing into his chest because he made me feel a little better.

"Vic?" He sounded like he was in disbelief.

"K-Kellin...they...he exiled me! He found out! I-I was kicked out of my home, everyone thinks I'm a monster! Oh god, this hurts s-so much, it hurts right here." I whined, and pointed to my chest. "Please make it stop. I don't like this."

Kellin looked at me, before he kissed me calmly. It stopped the feeling. It brought on a new one, one that felt more intense than how it used to feel when we kissed. It was like being human had heightened my feelings or something. I kissed him back, our lips moving slow, his hands running through my hair.

"I'm sorry...but...oh my god, you're here, you're....you're real." Kellin smiled, holding me close. I calmed down a little more when he said that, realization crossing my face.

"W-Wait...so...so we can be together? You want me? You really want me?" I asked, hopefully. Maybe this could be a good change.

"Yes. Fucking yes, Vic, you're mine, baby. All mine. Don't cry anymore, please, I don't like it." Kellin frowned, kissing my forehead softly. I nodded, the feeling in my chest still not going away but the tears finally stopping and letting my eyes dry a little.

I scrunched my far up when I felt more pain wash over me, only in one area though.

"Hey, what's wrong, baby?" Kellin asked, concerned.

"It's been happening since I got here...it hurts and I don't know what to do!" I pouted. It was an empty feeling I hadn't experienced before. But of course, I'm sure there would be a lot of new feelings that came with being human.

"Where does it hurt?"

"Right here." I frowned, pointing to my tummy. I wondered what was in there now that I had no stuffing. Maybe I could open it and see?

"Aw." He cooed. "Oh my god, you're hungry. It's okay, I'll get you some food. It's normal, it's just your bodies way of telling you you've gotta eat."

Oh. So I'd finally get to see what all the hype is about.

A/N: What do y'all think? How do y'all feel? I couldn't stop laughing when I said 'Rick Grimes' like omfg.