Chapter Five

Five hours. It took me just five hours before I couldn't stand not being with Kellin.

I groaned, getting up and out of his sock. I walked out into the town again, Karaoke night was on fire tonight, what with Oliver Singing. But I decided against joining my friends, and headed out back into the human world so that I could see my Kellin.

I stepped out of the door, and suddenly felt confused when the closet door was closed. I wasn't sure why. Maybe he was changing clothes? I'm not sure why he always closes this. It only happens about twice in the month.

"Fuck..."

I stepped closer to the closet door and pressed my ear against it. I could hear a bunch of little noises coming from Kellin on the other side.

He's done this before, I just never got to see what it is he's doing. But now....

He knows we're living. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to look, right? I slowly, pushed the door to the closet opened, and peaked my head out just enough to see what he was doing.

He had his headphones in, his eyes focused on the screen of his laptop, as he bit his lip, his hand moving underneath the blanket. I quirked my head to the side, confused. He looked like he was enjoying himself, he kept moaning softly, breathing heavily.

"Yes, yes...god..." He moaned, this time shutting his eyes and throwing his head back. I sat and watched, deciding I should let him finish before I asked any questions. And believe me, I had a lot.

"Oh fuck!" He quickly silenced himself, as his body shook, as he slowed his movements down, taking his hand out of the blanket. "God, that was good.."

"What was that?" I asked.

His head snapped in my direction as he shut his laptop abruptly, sitting up in bed. He looked completely baffled. I smiled softly, waiting for him to answer.

"V-Vic, how long have you been there?" He spoke, slowly.

"Um...I don't know. But you looked satisfied, why were you shaking so much? What were you doing under the blanket? You make a lot of noise." I rushed out, walking towards his bed. He pulled the blanket up to his chest and opened and closed his mouth a few times before he actually answered.

"I, um...it's not important." He mumbled. His face was the brightest red I had ever seen.

"You're so cute, oh my god." I cooed. I looked at him, almost under a trance as I took in the view. His blue eyes bright and big, his rosy cheeks, his pink lips.

If only he was my size, I wished.

"God, Vic, I don't think I can blush anymore." He groaned, covering his face.

"Sorry..." I mumbled. I placed my hand on his, but snatched it away when I felt something sticky. His eyes widened.

"What's this?" I asked. "Is it glue?"

"Oh god, I'm so sorry. Yes, yes it's glue. Come here." He insisted. He got out of bed and carried me in the hand that didn't have glue in it. He walked us to his bathroom and I couldn't help but to look down. I had never seen him without any clothes on. He had a weird looking long thing in between his legs.

"What is that?"

"What?" He looked down. "Shit, fuck, Vic, don't look there. Bad." He hissed.

I frowned, my head dropping down as I looked at my lap.

"I'm sorry...just...I'll explain later, okay? Just keep your eyes up here, alright?" Kellin smiled, softly. I nodded, he sat me on the edge of the sink, the water running as he washed the glue off his hand and then washed my own small hand. He went to his room, leaving me in the bathroom before he came back a minute later, with shorts on, an awkward smile sitting on his face.

"Okay, let's talk. That thing between my legs...um...all the boys have it. Some are bigger, some are smaller but, they um...I pee out of there and other stuff." He mumbled quietly, not looking at me.

"And you touch yourself there? Why? What does that do?" I asked. He looked hesitant. "Please tell me."

"It just f-feels really good." He shrugged, taking us back to his room.

"Like when you talk to me? Like that?" I smiled.

"No, way better than that." He laughed.

"Can you make me feel like that? I want to feel it." I asked, interested. He once again, went red.

"I...n-not unless you have a dick. And besides, it's more of a human thing...it has a lot to do with attraction too, and you know, being intimate, and I don't thin-"

"Are you attracted to me?" I asked.

"Vic-"

"No, just answer me." I was eager for him to say what I wanted to hear. I just needed something.

"You're hot as fuck, but it's weird to even say that because you're a toy, and yes, if you were a human, I'd probably want you the way you want me. Maybe. Vic, just drop it, okay...god, I can't keep talking about this." He shook his head, laying down.

This isn't what I wanted. I wanted him. I hated this.

"What if...what if I find a way?" I asked.

"For what?" He questioned tiredly.

"For us to be together. I know you don't feel that way now, but maybe if you were a toy, or, or if I was human, we could work, right? Right, Kellin?"

My eyes showed desperation, he looked at me with a frown. He nodded. He looked sad, and I knew it was because he felt bad for me.

"And if I do figure it out...you need to give me a chance...AND you have to make me feel that way." I smiled, ideas popping in left and right. "Deal?"

"It's a deal, cowboy."

And I knew he didn't think I could do it. Hell, I wasn't so sure I could do it.

But,

I'm a determined toy, and I will make it happen.