Chapter Seven

"I don't want to leave." Kellin frowned, his head resting on my shoulder. I sighed, crossing my arms.

"I know, but it's too risky to keep you here too long. Your mom could get worried, someone here could find out." I explained. He nodded, standing up from the sock, I stood up too, leading him to the door again and exiting the house with him.

We walked through the town for a little bit, I held his hand as we did so. It was weird, I could feel his pulse, the warmth of his hands from the blood in his veins.

"How do my hands feel?" I asked him. He looked at me and chuckled lightly.

"Cold, really cold." He replied. I nodded, not sure if I liked his response.

"Don't let anyone touch you and you'll be fine." I spoke. He smirked.

"Wow, already getting possessive?" He laughed.

"Oh, no, I meant because you're warm. And..." I trailed off a little embarrassed, turning my head away from him as we kept walking.

"Hey, it's okay. I was just teasing you. If it makes you feel any better, I don't want anyone touching you either." He spoke. I smiled, looking at him.

"Can I touch you, then?" Kellin's face went red, I was still so curious about what that 'thing' was that he was playing with last time, and I wanted to make him feel good like he said it felt.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea, Vic." Kellin mumbled. "Besides, I need to go, remember?"

"Oh, please, Kell? I really just want to make you feel good. And now you're my size, it could work." I grinned, begging. He looked at me in deep thought, not saying anything for a few minutes.

"Okay."

"Yay!" I shrieked. Toys turned their head in our direction at my outburst.

"But you can't touch me again until you're human...if it's possible." Kellin sighed.

"But what if it's not?" I frowned, now sad.

"I don't know, Vic...I'm sorry."

I nodded, not liking it, but seeing it as fair.

"Hey, cheer up, Vic. We've still got right now."

"Then let's go back to my house." I smiled, I'd figure he wants privacy since he never lets me see when he touches himself. His face went cherry red but he nodded and followed me anyway.

Once we got to my house again, excitement filled me.

"Um...so like...no ones really um...touched me there before, so..." Kellin mumbled, playing with his hands.

"Well that's okay, I've never touched anyone there either. Just walk me through it though, because I have no clue." I warned. He laughed a little, nodding. He sat down on the sock, I sat with him.

"So what now? Do you want me to take off your pants?" I asked, thinking about it. The red in his face increased and it wouldn't go away.

"Y-Yea." He spoke quietly. I smiled, he was extra cute when he got shy. I reached a hand over to his jeans, but I couldn't get them off. I frowned, going to sit on him, my legs at either side of his so that I could get them off easier. He gasped, looking up at me with wide eyes. I got the button off and unzipped them, getting off for a second to pull them down. I could see the bulge in his underwear now, he smiled at me slightly, pulling me back onto him.

"J-Just...kiss me, it'll help me calm down." Kellin breathed. I nodded, always happy to kiss him. His lips shook against mine, but he didn't slow down, the kiss quick and desperate. I let my hands go up his shirt, feeling his skin. I was getting impatient, but I was a little nervous as well. I wanted to do this perfectly.

I slowly moved my hand to the front of his underwear, rubbing him slowly. He pulled away from the kiss and looked at me, I stopped, thinking I did something wrong but he shook his head.

"Don't stop." Kellin breathed, his eyes fluttering shut as I rubbed him again. I smiled, feeling accomplished. I bit my lip, pulling him out of his underwear, his 'dick' hard and standing upright. His face went red again when he looked at me.

"So, I just...move my hand? Like this?" I asked quietly, my hand wrapped around his dick, moving up and down slowly.

"Yes, fuck, like that. A little f-faster..." Kellin moaned. He shut his eyes as I sped up and then he wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me in for a needy kiss. I tried to keep my hand moving at a good pace with his lips still on mine. He squirmed underneath me and moaned into my mouth and I knew I was doing a good job. I ran my thumb over the very top of his dick. And he dug his nails into my neck.

"I'm g-gonna cum, oh my god..." He whimpered. "Please don't...don't stop."

I moved my hand at a different angle and pumped him quick. His breathing went all weird and then his body shook, white stuff shooting out of him and I wasn't sure what it was, but he told me not to stop, so I didn't.

"Ohh fuck, Vic..." He kissed me as he spilled into my hand. I slowed my movements down as he finished.

"Okay, okay..." He laughed, looking at me, pushing my hand away softly.

"I thought you said this was glue?" I asked, looking down at my hand. I poked at it, it was just as sticky as last time.

"God, I'm sorry. I'll explain later, alright, babe?"

"Babe?" I grinned. "Okay. How was I? Was it good?" I asked, shyly.

"You did perfect." He smiled, his cheeks red. He kissed me softly, running his fingers through my hair.

"Yay..." I cheered quietly, laughing after. He cleaned himself up and we talked for a bit before he had to go back to his own room in his own world.

I stayed back for some town karaoke this time.

A/N: Sorry this took long cx