Marked.

------

THIS HAS NOT BEEN EDITED.

------

"Ray, come on, wake up."

I felt somebody nudging at my shoulder, and I groaned, snuggling into the warmth of soft sheets.

"No. Fuck off."

"Ray."

I felt the shake at my shoulder again, and my eyes shot open, only to come face to face with a panicked Gage.

"Ray! Ava's here!"

At the sound of that name, my blood immediately began to pump harder threw my veins. And I jumped up faster then I could process, which turned out to be a huge mistake when I collided heads with Gage.

I cried out, and clutched at my throbbing forehead.

He winced, and grabbed at his forehead as well.

"What is your forehead made of? Steel?"

I whispered/hissed to him. He gave me a glare.

"Ray, this is not the time for that. Ava is gonna come up here any minute!"

"What do you want me to do? Jump out the window?"

He stared at me. And he nervously darted his eyes to the window. At the silence, I knew the answer.

My heart dropped into my stomach. I was that girl.

Or at least I was becoming her.

This just proved that he could be using me. He could just want something from me. And I was falling into that trap.

Fuck no! I would not be a booty call!

"You jackass,"

I spat at him, and threw off the covers of the bed, Gage followed behind me as I walked to the door and threw it open.

"Ray, you can't-"

"Can't what? Can't be seen? Because your afraid your girlfriend will find out we k-"

He clamped a hand over my mouth.

I let out a muffled scream out from under his hand, and when he didn't let go, I flicked out my tongue and licked his hand.

His face contorted in disgust at the action, and he tore his hand away.

"Yuck, Ray!"

"Don't touch me."

I yanked open the door to my room, and barged into heading to the dresser and picking out clothes. I rushed into the bathroom, and slammed it shut, then locked it shut.

"Ray! Open this door!"

"No!"

I yelled back, and shrugged out of my shorts, and tugged on the jeans. I left the tang top on, and threw a flannel over it.

"I'm going to knock that fucking door down if you don't!"

I opened the door, to see his fist raised in the air, ready to pound down the door.

"I'm leaving, just liked you asked, so piss off."

I stormed pass him, to the closet, and slipped into combat boots Gabby had let me get.

"I don't think you understand, Addison. If Ava finds out, what..happened, shit will hit the fan."

"That's not my problem."

I walked out of the room, and down the stairs, where I jogged down. Gage played his role by following after me, as always.

We entered into the living room, where Ava stood. Looking completely composed as she ran a hand through her auburn hair.