Chapter 5

Kian's POV

"You hugged Maddy when you clearly know I like her,"
"Chill bruh I didn't ask her to hug me what the fuck is your problem you guys aren't even dating," Jc yelled. I swung another punch at Jc and he ducked then hit me in the face I fell to the floor and he just one after the other kept punching me until I pushed him off and starting kicking him his nose was bleeding and he had a black eye. I eventually got really dizzy and I fell, Joseph came downstairs and asked us what the hell happened.

Joseph's POV
I came downstairs to, two dumbasses fighting over a girl who is only staying for a couple of days. I picked Kian up off the floor, set him on the couch and gave him some bandaids and an ice pack. I picked up Jc and did the same except I set him on the other side of the couch.
*2 hours later*
Maddy's POV
Andrea dropped me off and I came home to Kian and Jc all beat up sitting on the couch. They looked like sad little puppy's but I was pissed. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?," "Nothing" Kian said softly. "NO WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I LEFT."
"Kian started attacking me because he's jealous because you-"
He got cut off by my phone ringing
Oh shit I have to go pick up Jojo and Savy from the airport.
I'll deal with this later I kissed them both on the cheek and told them to stay there and don't get into any trouble.