Chapter 24

The next day

Joseph's POV
I woke up to a pretty brunette next to me. I had no idea where I was I got up and got dressed then walked out the door. I signaled a Taxi and got in.
When I got home Jc and Jojo were cuddling on the couch.
"Where were you flop?," Jojo asked.
"Uh I don't know actually," I said giggling.
"Well I'm going to take a shower," Jc said hopping up from the couch.
"K," Jojo said as she kissed him.

Savy's POV
I walked downstairs and Kian was playing baby dolls with Lyric.
"You guys wanna see if Jojo and everyone else want to go to the carnival today?,"
I asked Kian.
"Yeah," he said.
"Ok I'm gonna take a shower first then I'll text them," I told Kian
"Ok,"
After I got out of the shower I texted Jojo:

Savy: Hey I was wondering if u and everybody want to go to the carnival today.
Jojo: Yeah I just got out of the shower I'll ask them brb.
Ok I'm back they all want to go.
Savy: ok I'll be by in like 5 minutes.
Jojo: ok see ya.

Maddy's POV
I got ready to go to the carnival I put on a pink crop top,some shorts,my black converse and my hair in a high ponytail.
I walked into the bathroom and Sam was shaving but I don't know what he was shaving cause he don't have any facial hair, he has a cute baby face.
I walked in the bathroom and sat on the counter.
"Hey boo," he said.
I bursted out laughing.
"Boo?," I asked still laughing.
I walked downstairs and saw Lyric.
"AWH LYRIC COME HERE," I screamed.
I picked her up and tickled her.
Jojo came and took her from me.
"Hey she's mine back up," Jojo said giggling.
"Ok ok jeez sorry," I said laughing.
Kian walked inside.
"Let's get going," Kian yelled.
"IM READY JOSEPH," Joseph said running downstairs like an 2 year old.
We all laughed then walked outside.
"Savy,Lyric,Joseph and I will take my car and Jojo,Jc ,Sam, and Maddy will take Jc's car," Kian said.
"Ok sounds like a plan," Savy said.

Jojo's POV
In the car Hotline Bling started playing.
"AND I KNOW WHEN THAT HOTLINE BLING THAT CAN ONLY MEAN ONE THING," we all screamed at the top of our lungs.
When we finally arrived at the carnival we all got out of the car and payed to get in.
"IM GOING TO THE FERRISWHEEL
FIRST," I screamed as I was running pushing everyone out of my way.
"NOT IF I BEAT YOU THERE," Jc yelled back.
When we got to the Ferris wheel Jc and I sat in one cart together.
"Jc," I asked
"Yeah Jojo,"
"I just realized that I'm scared of hights," I said looking down.
"Hey, Jojo just look at me don't look down," Jc said.
I looked at him and we moved closer and closer until finally our lips touched.

Maddy's POV
Sam and I of course went to the food first. I got Cotten Candy and Sam and I shared it. I looked around and I saw Lyric,Savy and Kian riding the tea cups. I started to pout thinking that I could never have a perfect family.
I'm guessing Sam noticed me pouting and he lifted my head up and looked in my eyes and said,
"Hey, we will have a family that will be us don't worry," I looked at him and kissed him.
"Samuel John Pottorff, I freakin love you," I said as I kissed him again.
" I love you more," Sam said.

It was now almost 9:00pm and I had a job interview in the morning so I told Sam I was just going to head back home.
I drove home and I sat on my bed looking at my laptop reading tweets on Twitter then I heard a loud noise come from down stairs.
"Sam?,"