Chapter 31

Maddy's POV

It was 6:30 am and my alarm went off I got up and took a quick shower then blow dried my hair, then Sam walked in and he just stared at me then walked out. I sat onto the floor and just sat there for a bit. I thought about how I always thought that out of all of us Sam and I would get married first. I imagined Sam and I's big day like this but after these past few weeks I don't think Sam and I will ever get married and I ruined it all . I walked downstairs to see Jojo drinking coffee on the couch I walked over and sat next to her.
"Sup. So today is the big day!"
"Yep. Hey since you look well put together and because of you I got to come to LA and meet Jc I think I owe you cause you've always been there for me so I wanted to ask if ya want to be my maid of honor." Jojo said smiling.
"YES!" I said a little to happy.
I hugged Jojo then went upstairs to get my dress on. I heard the doorbell ring, I ran downstairs and went to see who it was maybe it could be Savy, I ran to the door and to answer it and it was Andrea she was here to do our make up. Jojo,Jenn,Alexa,Bethany,Lilly,Colleen,Sophia,Rebecca,Lindsey and I all went upstairs to get our makeup and hair done. It's been awhile since my cancer had gone away so I had most all of my hair back. Our outfits were the cutest things ever. Jojo's mom was outsides setting all the food up and getting the drinks out.

Jc's POV
I still can't believe today's the day that I get to marry the love of my life. Kian,Joseph,Dom,Ricky,Trevor,Connor,Aaron,Anthony,Sam and Cameron were all here to help me get ready. My best man is Kian and he's a little bit of a mess but he's doing good. We all had our tux's on we were just trying to fix my hair. Lyric was supposed to be the flower girl but Savy and Lyric still haven't shown up. I just hope they are ok.
The wedding officially starts in 2 hours and I'm a nervous wreck. I'm sweating and what if she thinks my vows are dumb I don't know what to do. What if she says no or what if she wants a divorce tomorrow Ughhh to many thoughts shut up mind. After all the guys and I got ready we just hung around and greeted people as they arrived.

Jojo's POV
I was finally all ready my make up, my shoes, my hair, my dress, everything. Maddy and the girls looked stunning and I know that today's gonna be a good one. Next thing you know it's time. Time for me to walk down the isle. I've been planning this day since I was 6 but I never thought I would ever meet a guy so sweet and perfect. It's Exactly 5 minutes before the wedding starts I looked out to see all of my friends and family and all of Jc's friends and family. I heard the music start and I knew that it was almost time. The doors were just about to open when i heard someone call my name from behind me and I felt a baby grab my leg. I looked down and saw Lyric I immediately picked her up and kissed her chubby cheeks. Then I looked over and saw Savy I hugged her and she said:
"Jojo I couldn't miss your big day!"
"Awh Savy I love you!" I said then I gave her a big hug.
I could hear people outside wondering where I was. "I have to hurry!" I thought ,
" Savy hurry find a dress to put her in and you go and get dressed too!!"
3 minutes later they came back looking fabulous. People outside started to worry but the music continued. The doors opened and I saw Jc's worried face turn into a smile.
Lyric threw her flower petals down and walked down the isle then it was my turn. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and whispered to my self:
"Come on Jojo you can do this, and no tears please"
"I walked down the isle just looking at Jc's handsome face. I saw a tear fall from his eye and that's when I lost it tears started to fall but when I stepped up to the front with Jc he wiped my tears. First he said his vows:
Joselyn I knew from when I first laid eyes on you that first night in the house I knew you were the one. People say true love can't come at a young age but damn it did for us and I'm so grateful that you stuck by me even when I was a huge asshole you stayed for me and I can't ask for a better girl to be my wife. My life wouldn't be complete without you and now that I do have you I want to spend the rest of eternity with you and I promise it will be the best years of your life."
Another tear fell from my eye then it was my turn to say my vows:
Ugh Justin Caylen I remember that first night when we got locked in the closet, that night when we first got to know each other and we talked and talked and talked it was the best thing ever to get to meet you and as crazy as it sounds I actually had the best time in that closet and I'm glad that it was you that got locked in it with me. I am so blessed to have such an amazing guy like you to be by my side. We've been through tough times and some pretty good times and we've stuck together through it all and Jc Caylen I want to spend my entire life with you and no one else but you.
After all of our vows and I do's, finally the dude said "You may kiss the bride,"
Jc dipped me and kissed me like he never has before it was by far the best kiss ever. Everyone in the crowd oohed and awed. I couldn't help but blush a little bit. They started to play echo and Jc picked me up and carried me out. Everyone danced their ways down the isle.
Today's been great so far but it's only just getting started.

1119 words👏👏yay!!