Chapter 26

Maddy's POV

We arrived at the emergency room it was pretty busy, they told me to go sit in the waiting room. I sat in the colorful silent waiting room filled with tons of upset and worried people I guess I was one of them now. I sat there and the same thoughts flowed through my head. I don't know what I would do without Sam we've been through hard times but at the end of it all I love him and only him I don't want anybody else.
I started to cry then I saw Kian,Savy,Jojo, and Jc walk in.
"Hey, where's Lyric?" I asked Savy.

"She's staying in Texas with My parents for a bit," Savy said.

A doctor in blue scrubs ran out and gave me an update about how Sam was doing.

"We got the bullet out but he's lost a lot of blood,"

"GIVE HIM BLOOD WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!" I shouted at him.

"Who has the same blood type?"
The doctor asked.

"I think I do," Jojo said quietly.

Jojo's POV
I'm freaking out because I am terrified of needles but I just have to keep reminding myself this is for Sam.
The doctor with the blue scrubs brung me to a room where there were a couple black chairs and side trays attached to them. The doctor rolled up my sleeve and cleaned my arm of and next thing you know the needle is in my arm and I'm almost in tears.

"This is for Sam"
"This is for Sam" I kept reminding myself

"Ok your all done eat this cookie and drink some juice" the doctor told me.

I sat in the big quite room eating my cookie.
After I ate my cookie and drank my juice I went back into the waiting room and Maddy ran up and squeezed me.

"Thank you," Maddy whispered.
"Any thing for you," I replied.

Maddy's POV
After sitting in the waiting room for almost 3 hours tons of doctors and paramedics rush in the door with a little girl with a knife through her. There was blood everywhere.
It reminded me off something that happened with a past boyfriend. My head got really dizzy and everything was blurry. I tried to sit down but I ended up on the cold checkered floor. Then slowly my eyes closed and I tried like hell to keep them open.
"I have to stay awake and conscious for him he needs me" I thought to myself.
"What's happening to me" I thought
Everything flashed before my eyes
I saw a bright light.
"I'm confused am I dying
How...
Why..."
I don't know what's happening
but I know it's gonna be a long long long long night.

Hey sorry I haven't posted in a while but I'm back :)