Chapter 15 :/

Maddy's POV
I woke up and I was being put into an ambulance I saw Savy being put into one too, she didn't look so good I started balling my eyes out it was so stupid of me to get out and drive when it's freaking storming outside I could barley breath and all I want is Sam.

Jojo's POV
Jc and I were watching Netflix then I got a call and I started balling. Jc came up behind and asked "Babe what's wrong?" "It's Maddy and Savy they got into a car crash." "I'll call Sam and Kian you go get into the car come on let's go," Jc said.

*at the hospital*

Jc's POV
Jojo was really upset I could see it in her eyes. I just wanted to cuddle her forever. I can't imagine what Kian and Sam are gonna think. We walked up to a nurse, "Excuse me we are looking for Madison Collins and Savannah Hall."
"Madison is in room 234 and Savannah is in room 337."
"Thank you."
"No problem," the nurse said.
Kian texted me and said he was on his way and I haven't heard anything from Sam I hope he comes Maddy really needs him right now.

Maddy's POV
I was awake but I couldn't speak I fractured my vocal cords, apparently.
Jojo came in to see me and so did Jc,Kian,Andrea, and JJ but still no sign of Sam.
Jojo called my mom for me and told her I was fine that she didn't need to come. I was ready to get out of this hospital but everything hurt really bad and I just want to know if Savy is ok. I really hope she is. I was just on my phone when again everything went black. Again.
Jojo's POV
I was just talking to Maddy and she was on her phone and out of now where she just closed her eyes and the monitor line went flat.
"MADDY,WHATS HAPPENING SOMEONE HELP HER!," I screamed.
"Shes coding someone page Dr.Sheps ," a nurse screamed.
"WAIT WHATS HAPPENING?!," I screamed.
"M'am you need to leave so we can save your friend," a doctor told me.
A nurse escorted me out and I walked to Savys room. I sat down with her she's hasn't woken up since her surgery and I'm worried that she'll never wake up at all. She looked pretty bad her face was all beat up she had tons of cuts on her arms,legs, and face. Savy had to have an emergency c section or else the baby wouldn't of survived the baby is premature, it's a beautiful baby girl Kian decided to name her lyric but she only weighed about 1 lb 5oz. We were all worried she wouldn't make it over the night but luckily she did.
I walked down to the cafeteria with Jc,Kian and JJ we ate then walked back up to Maddy's room to see how she is she's alive but she has to have a tube in her throat to help her breath. "How is she?," I asked a doctor
"She's fine she has internal bleeding which means she has blood inside her body. We will need to get her to surgery by tonight."
*5 hours later*
It was really late and Savy and Maddy were asleep I went to check on baby lyric and she was asleep too so I decided to go home for the night.
*after Jojo left*
Maddy's POV
I just got out of surgery and everything hurt really bad and no one still has told me if Savy was ok. I closed my eyes for few minutes and then I opened them and I saw someone standing there.