chapter 17

Kian's POV

Savy started to flip out she hit a nurse.

"Savy I'm right here don't worry." I told her as they gave her a shot to put her back to sleep. I really hope she's ok I just don't know what I would do without her. I decided to go home to let Savy rest before her surgery. I stopped at chick-fli-a and got some food. When I got home I saw Sam sitting on the couch with his head down looking at his feet.

"Sammy boy what's wrong," I asked him while patting his back.

" Nothing I....I just feel like a complete jerk."

"Sam it's ok you just got mad I just wanted to say you know I'm sorry I didn't mean to kiss her."

"Psh..ok you didn't MEAN to kiss her."

"Sam I....I..just-

"Just shut up Kian you kissed her because you like her I know it's pretty obvious you like her but you know what, she's mine and all because you kissed her it ruined everything."

"Honestly it isn't ruined because you two are good now and-" Sam cute me off by saying,

"NO EVERYTHING ISN'T GOOD I FUCKING WENT AND SELPT WITH JESSICA BECAUSE I WAS SO PISSED." Sam yelled at me.

"Jessica as in your ex."

"Yeah," Sam said looking at his feet again. "I know it's stupid and I don't know how I am going to tell her," Sam said softly.

Sam's POV

After talking to Kian I grabbed my penny board and ran out the door I just needed to clear my head. I skated to the beach and stopped for food. After I got done eating it was 4:30 and Maddy had her surgery at 5 and Savy's surgery was at 5:30. Today was going to be a busy and stressful day.

Jojo's POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon I ran downstairs and saw Jc making breakfast. I came up next to Jc stood on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek.

"You want to make a youtube video with me today?" Jc asked.

"YES," I said super thrilled.

I went upstairs to get dressed then we ate breakfast. After that Jc and I made an ask Jc and Jojo. It was really fun to make.

"Next time we will do the boyfriend/ girlfriend tag Jc said while smirking.

"Jc we got to get going Maddy's surgery is in 30 minutes and Savy's is in an hour."

We got the keys and we drove to the hospital. We all went in to see Maddy before her surgery. "If I die I just want to say I love you guys."

"Maddy your not gonna die hoe," I said giggling a little.

Sam walked up to her and kissed her "I love you," Sam whispered to her.

Soon it was time for Savy's surgery and Maddy was still in surgery we went in to see Savy before her surgery. Kian went up to Savy and kissed her and said "I love you Savannah."

We went to see Lyric for a little bit then we went to sit in the waiting room to let Lyric rest. She only weighs 2 pounds now but she is getting stronger and soon we will be able to hold her.

We sat in the waiting room for 3 hours until a doctor came up to us and said "There was a complication."