Chapter 28

Maddy's POV
I realized I was dreaming.
I sprung up from the hospital bed my head was on fire I was sweating and screaming as loud as I could there was about 5 doctors in the room trying to calm me down but I just kept hitting every person that got in my face.
"WHERE IS SAM,"
"GET ME OUT OF HERE I WANT SAM,"
That's all I would say, a lady in pink scrubs poked me with a needle and when I woke up I was in a room tied to a table. "Get me out of here," apparently they thought I was crazy but they don't understand my dream felt way to real and I don't even know if Sam is alive. I over heard a couple of doctors talking in the hall I listened very closely,
"I think we decided we're gonna send her to an insane asylum, obviously she's crazy ," I heard the dude say. Again I started screaming and they stuck me with another needle.
I woke up in a van/car type of thing.
I didn't talk to anyone because I knew where they were taking me they were taking me to an insane asylum. I was done trying to convince everyone I wasn't insane. I'm just tired of trying.
Savy's POV
It's been a week now that Maddy's been in the Asylum. I feel bad because she doesn't even know that Sam's ok. He's still recovering, he's still a little woozy. I've visited Maddy a couple times but she doesn't talk to me or anyone at all really. She's still really pissed that she's in there. Lyric is now starting to walk and I don't have time to visit her anymore but I know she'll be out soon.
Maddy's POV
It's been exactly 1 week since I've been in this hell hole I've been tallying the days. They feed us legit slop with a spork and it sucks ass. I don't understand why I'm in here, I mean yeah I've got a messed up head but no one, I mean no one understands what's going on, every night since that one day, I've had the same dream over and over and I don't understand what's happening it's like there's something inside of me controlling me cause even I know I'm not acting like myself. I just wish someone would and could understand.
"FOR CRYING OUT LOUD I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF SAM IS OK!"
All I do know for sure is that I'm ready to leave here.
*6 weeks later*
A worker knocked on my door and said
"Maddy you have a visitor!"
"I DON'T WANT TO TALK!"
I scream back at her.
"Oh you'll want to talk to this person."
I turn around to see Sam. I run to him and hug him he looks surprised at how I look and he looks scared but he hugs back.
We sit down and I look like a complete creep sitting in my orange jumpsuit just staring at him. He smiles but it doesn't look like the cute little smile he used to give me it's like a get-me-out-of-here smile. I ask him how he's doing and how big Lyric is, and you know the usually conversation topics. I then realize this is the first I've talked in almost 2 months.
"I've got good news," Sam says.
"Huh?!" I ask him.
"You get to leave next month!"
"Yay," I said a little too excited.
*1 month later*
It's finally the day I get to leave I've been tallying the days and I finally get to go home after 3 months!

When I arrive home I walk in and first of all everyone looks scared of me, no one greets me and no one hugs me, they just stare at me like I was a complete psycho. I ran upstairs to my old room and I saw Sam kissing a blonde girl on my bed. I stood there for a moment then I ran out, I ran out of the house and down the street I just ran until I couldn't anymore.
I don't know where I will end up and better yet it started to pour down rain just my kind of luck. I honestly don't know what I'm going to do anymore I have no money, no where to stay, no clothes and the worst of all I have no for friends.