Chapter 30

Savy's POV

Maddy ran downstairs screaming my name.
"What?" I said in disgust.
Maddy looked at the top of the stairs at Kian and said "sorry," with tears filling her eyes. Then she looked at me,walking towards me.
"WHAT?!" I asked more rudely than the first time. She sat down next to me and began:
"Savy I know you all think I'm crazy and maybe I am but I don't know why I did what I did but after I tell you this I know you wont want anything to do with me so I'm gonna go ahead and tell you that I love you and Lyric so much and that I am sorry but.. I kissed Kian."
Maddy started to cry and I sat there thinking, because I don't know why she would do that out of everyone I didn't think she would be the one the kiss Kian. I just sat there and I felt tears forming in my eyes I grabbed Lyric and walked out of the house.
"Where are we going momma?" Lyric asked.
" I don't know yet baby," I told her. All I know is that I want to get away.

*1 week later*

Jojo's POV

My wedding is in 1 day and Savy and Lyric still haven't been seen in a week. I really hope she's ok. We looked for them and tried calling but nothing. Maddy is so convinced that it's all her fault. I'm literally going to ask Joseph to be my maid of honor if someone doesn't get it together in the next 24 hours. I've already got everything ready to go we just have to do little touch ups tomorrow. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch to lay down I am so stressed from the planning to all the drama I just need to rest. As soon as I laid my head down the door busted open, Sam and Maddy walked in screaming at each other. I covered my ears but it didn't help at all then Kian walked downstairs and joined the screaming.I couldn't take it anymore I stood up and screamed : "SHUT THE FUCK UP, you guys have been yelling at each other every single day since Savy left and I'm tired of it I've had to do most of the last minute preparing for my wedding by myself," Jc walked downstairs and gave me a kind of understanding look and Kian,Sam, and Maddy all gave me a sad look. I felt terrible but it felt great to say that, I ran upstairs to my room and laid down on my pillow. I closed my eyes and then I heard foot steps and my door open then close. I looked up from my pillow and saw Jc he walked over and sat down next to me and played with my hair.
"Wassup babe?" He asked.
" I don't know I guess I'm just exhausted," I sighed. "Am I a terrible person?" I asked him.
"Of course not," Jc told me.
He leaned over and kissed me he got up to leave but I grabbed his hand.
"Can you sit with me for a little bit, please?" I asked. He smiled at me and sat down.
We both fell asleep, I woke up around 8:30 ish pm and got up. Jc was still alseep he looked so cute I left him there. I walked down stairs to make dinner for Jc and I. I walked over to the fridge to see what we have to make. "All we have is sandwich meat, cheese and bread great that'll work," I said giggling. I got all the stuff out and made Jc and I sandwiches. Jc came down stairs and wrapped himself around me.
"I made you dinner," I said while smirking at him.
"Wanna eat on the roof?" He asked.
"YESS!" I replied.
Jc grabbed a blanket and put it out on the roof with some pillows I grabbed the food and drinks and went to the roof. We looked at the stars, there were millions of them. After we got done eating Jc and I laid back and looked at the stars.
"Jojo?"
"Yeah Jc?"
"How did I get so lucky?" He asked me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him.
"I still remember the day you flew in to visit for New Years, and the day we played truth or dare and we had to hide in the closet together. Good times, I'm just saying I love you so much Joselyn and I'm so happy that tomorrow your gonna be Mrs. Jojo Caylen."
I looked at Jc and kissed him. How did I ever get so lucky to have the greatest boy ever in my life. I could just stare at him forever.
"Wanna go watch Netflix?" Jc asked.
"Sure," I said while smiling at him.
We walked inside and upstairs to Jc's room and we turned on The Office and I changed into sweat pants and a tank top and Jc had on basketball shorts and no shirt. We stayed up laughing and talking until about 1 am even though we knew we had to wake up super early .
Next thing you now my alarm goes off and it's finally the day, the day I become Mrs.Caylen honestly nothing could get any better than this. I hurry and get up knowing my friends and relatives will be arriving soon.