Chapter 10

Maddy's POV
"Omg what Savy your pregnant" Jojo said. Does Kian know? I asked. "No," Savy said she started to cry.
Savy it's ok I'm sure he'll be happy.
"MADDY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HE LIKES YOU HE DOESN'T ACTUALLY LIKE ME HE LIKES YOU!" Savy said. "Cheer up Savy tomorrow is New Years let's just go to Taco Bell then we can go shopping or something," JoJo suggested. Yeah that sounds fun I added. "Ok let's go" Savy said.
*After Taco Bell and shopping*
Savy's POV
We arrived back at Kian,JJ, and Jc's house. When I walked in the door Kian was sitting on the couch editing the truth or dare video. I went over to sit next to him and asked him if he remembers what happened last night. "Yeah I remember a little" Kian said. Do you remember when we- "yeah"
Oh well I have something to tell you I'm- "pregnant" how did you know? I found the pregnancy test
in the trash this morning when I went to take a shower. Oh "yeah"
Are you mad at me?
"Why would I be mad at you it isn't your fault."
Well do you want to help me raise this baby?
"I don't know I just need time"
Kian said as he grabbed his penny board and ran out of the house

Maddy's POV
I grabbed my penny board and ran after Kian. Kian "yeah" what's wrong "I just don't think I'll be a good dad."
Kian you will be a great dad.
"Maddy I really like you"
I like you too but Kian we just need to be friends you have Savy "not really I kinda treated her like crap by running out on her." Then go make things right.
"Thanks Maddy." No problem ki.

*Skips back to earlier after Maddy went to the coffee shop*

Sam's POV
I woke up and I was so confused and my head hurt like hell. I looked for Maddy but I couldn't find her. JJ have you seen Maddy "Jojo,Savy,and Maddy went to the coffee shop about an hour ago." Oh ok. It suddenly hit me everything that happened last night

*When Maddy arrived back home*

I walked up to Maddy and kissed her how's was your day? "Good how bout yours?" It's was good. So are we a thing now? "I don't know that all depends on if you ask me out" She smirked then walked away.

Maddy's POV
Sam followed me upstairs and asked if I would be his date for the New Years party tonight of course I told him yes.
Kian went upstairs to Savy's room where she was crying and he brought her a giant teddy bear that said "I'm Beary sorry" "Awh Kian she said"
"Savy I want to be with you and I want to raise this baby with you will you please move out here so we can be together." "I'll think about it." Savy said with a smirk. "Also will you be my date tonight for the New Years party tonight." "Of course Kiki."
Jojo was the only one would didn't get asked but I'm sure there's something planned. Hopefully.