Chapter 13

Maddy's POV
Omg it's Kian.
Kian is kissing me I thought.
Sam walked up and stood there frozen he had hurt in his eyes he threw the drinks down and ran off
I pushed Kian off of me and said,
"Kian get the fuck off me what are you doing?"
"Sam I swear it's not what it looks like." "Damn I sound like all those hoes in movies who cheat on their boyfriend what am I going to do ugh."
I chased after him and he screamed at me with tears in his eyes,
"Just fucking stay the fuck away from me you fucking slut."
I broke down into tears I fell to the ground and I just stayed there it's were I belong I've lost my everything.

Jojo's POV
My New Years kiss with Jc was the best I've ever had. The clock stuck 12 and he smushed his face into mine. "Happy new year babe," Jc said.
"I love you," I said to Jc.
"Not as much as I love you babe," Jc whispered.
Savy's POV
It had struck 12 and I couldn't find Kian I got worried but a few minutes later I found him I ran up and hugged him from behind then I kissed him he seemed upset but he was just probably tired.
Kians POV
I felt bad I just couldn't help it I like Maddy but I have to remember I have Savy and she's having our baby.
Savy was complaining that her stomachs hurt and that it was to loud in here so I told her "How bout we leave and go on a picnic just me and you." Savy smiled and agreed.

Jojo's POV
Jc and I were about leave when we saw Maddy collapsed on the ground in the parking lot she was a mess all her makeup was smeared and her eyes were puffy. She was still in tears she sounded like she couldn't breath I looked at Jc and he nodded.
Jc picked Maddy up and put her in the car. We drove home and we moved Maddy upstairs "Maddy talked to me please."
She just sat there she couldn't even talk she tried to but she just kept crying. I'll talk to her tomorrow. "Maddy just try to get some sleep."