Chapter 20

*3 years later*

Maddy's POV
It's been three years and things have changed Savy and Kian are married, Jc and Jojo are engaged and Sam and I are ok we're ok... We've been fighting a lot lately and we want a baby but it isn't working I can't get pregnant. Lyric is now 3 and cuter than ever. We still live in LA but Kian and Savy moved out into their own house but Jojo,Jc,JJ,Sam and I still are living here.

Jojo's POV
I've been worrying about Maddy lately she's seemed not herself lately.
"Maddy what's wrong you seem sad?," I asked Maddy.
"I..I just am upset because Sam and I are trying so hard to have a baby but it isn't working.
"Just keep trying," I told Maddy.

*the next day*
Sam's POV
I woke up before Maddy and since we've been fighting I want to do something special for her. Since it was 12:00 I decided I would make her a special lunch. Maddy woke up and walked downstairs she kissed me and said she was going to take a quick shower first.
It has been almost an hour since Maddy has gotten in the shower and she hasn't come downstairs yet. I walked upstairs and heard the shower still on I knocked on the door and yelled
"MADDY ARE YOU DONE?"
She didn't answer so I walked in and she was passed out on the shower floor.
I picked her up and put her in the car. She woke up and asked
"Sam why are we in the car and why am I only wearing a robe."
"Oh my gosh Maddy you scared me I thought you were dead or something."
"No Sam I'm find let's just go back home," she told me.
"Ok but I think we still need to take you to the doctors something isn't right."
"Okay fine we'll go to the doctors but can we go tomorrow?," Maddy asked.
"Sure"
We walked backed inside and I sat on the couch and Maddy went upstairs to get dressed. JJ came downstairs and complained because he was hungry.
We all agreed that we could go out for pizza. I called Jojo and Jc to ask them if they wanted to come. They said they would meet us there. We also asked Savy and Kian they said they would also meet us there.
Maddy some downstairs in a Beautiful pink crop top and some shorts and her hair was in a messy bun she looked gorgeous even when she wasn't trying.
She always says she looks like a potato though. I walk over to Maddy and kiss her. I grabbed her hand and led her to the car.
Savy's POV
I was getting Lyric dressed when Sam asked if we wanted to go get pizza I said we would meet them there because it takes for ever to get this little girl ready. After I got her ready I took her outside and took a picture because she just looked so adorable. We got in the car and we drove to the pizza place.