Chapter 11

Maddy's POV
Jojo,Savy and I walked up stairs to get ready for the party. "Jojo can you come zip me up?" Savy screamed from across the hall."Sure I'll be right there."
Andrea came over to help us with our makeup. (Pictures above of our makeup)
After we were ready we walked down stairs JJ,Jc,Kian and Sams mouths were all opened they were practically drooling. Jojo, Savy and I bursted out laughing at their faces. "Maddy you....you..look....gorgeous. Sam said with a shocked look. I pulled him close and I kissed him thank you babe you look handsome.

Savy's POV
I walked down stairs and Kian couldn't keep his eyes off me. I walked up to him and he pulled me close and kissed me, Kian haha stop your gonna get lipstick on you. "I don't care that's how much I love you." Savy you look gorgeous how did I get so lucky.
Awh I said looking in to his eyes then he swirled me around then dipped me and kissed me. We both started laughing. Joseph came around the corner and said "Fricken bats you guys look hot." We all started laughing. "JJ don't you have somewhere to be?" Kian asked. "Oh shit I gotta go pick up Carissa see you guys at the party ."

JoJo's POV
I walked downstairs and saw Jc I gave him a dirty look because I was pissed he didn't ask me to be his New Years date. I walked to him and asked
"Why didn't you ask me to be your date?"
"I....I just wanted it to be special because I'm afraid of loosing you I've never had someone like you." Jc was looking down at his shoes I lifted his head up and kissed him. "Jc you don't have to worry about loosing me I whispered to him. Then out of no where he lifted me up bridal style and ran outside. "Jc what the hell are you doing." "shh I have to show you something." "Hahah ok."
Jc took me to the roof of the house and we layed on the random mattress he had sitting up there and we watched the sunset. "Jojo" Jc whispered. "Yeah." "Do you want to be my date to the New Years party?" "OF COURSE, I thought you'd never asked!" We heard Kian honk the horn Jc grabbed my hand and helped me up, we ran to the front and got it the car.